2020 College Prospects

BroncoBruin

5 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

It's an opinion man I'm not robbing you if you're wrong it's a deep class. In your estimation what day does he go on?

He’s the 36th player on my board. I have Him higher than most probably. I think he goes in that Miles Sanders range (he was picked 53rd) to 75. I think he is better than Sanders. However this is a deep RB draft so I could see him getting pushed down.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

We’ve seen backs slip plenty. So late 3rd-4th is possible. I’m interested to see if the league views him like I do though.

My man so he's a trade up candidate one of those thirds type guy. Is he a te/HB hybrid like Samuel's?

Edited by thebestever6

Thinking this out loud. Lets say we pick 5th overall, Chase Young is there, and a team in the late teens calls about Von Miller offering a 1, 2 this year and 2 next year. How enticed would you be to partner Chubb and Young on rookie contracts and free up the cap space used on Miller? 

Tua, Burrow, Thomas, Jeudy going top 4 picks.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, grizmo78 said:

Thinking this out loud. Lets say we pick 5th overall, Chase Young is there, and a team in the late teens calls about Von Miller offering a 1, 2 this year and 2 next year. How enticed would you be to partner Chubb and Young on rookie contracts and free up the cap space used on Miller? 

Tua, Burrow, Thomas, Jeudy going top 4 picks.  

Absolutely if you can get that much that guy from Iowa also looks nice D line prospect.

Just now, thebestever6 said:

Absolutely if you can get that much that guy from Iowa also looks nice D line prospect.

I guess what I'm wondering is what would it take for you to consider drafting Chase Young, recognizing it isnt a top 4-5 need. What if the team offered their late teen 1 and 2 this year for Miller. Would that be enough to make Young a realistic possibility for us?