2020 College Prospects

BroncoBruin

Just now, grizmo78 said:

I guess what I'm wondering is what would it take for you to consider drafting Chase Young, recognizing it isnt a top 4-5 need. What if the team offered their late teen 1 and 2 this year for Miller. Would that be enough to make Young a realistic possibility for us?

I’d draft him even if we kept Von

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

I guess what I'm wondering is what would it take for you to consider drafting Chase Young, recognizing it isnt a top 4-5 need. What if the team offered their late teen 1 and 2 this year for Miller. Would that be enough to make Young a realistic possibility for us?

My first want is a minimal trade down unless Andrew Thomas or Chase young are there at our pick. Think Bears niners 2017.

If they both are I'd try to trade down two spots and get the one who fell out of the 2.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grizmo78 said:

Who would you take/what would you do if you had the option of Andrew Thomas and Chase Young? Young might be a better player at a more impact position but Thomas is a great prospect as well at a bigger need area.

I'd trade down two or three picks to a qb needy team preferably  aquire two thirds ala San Fran in 2017 and take whoever is left between the 2.

That's why I'm rooting for Burrow lol.

2 hours ago, grizmo78 said:

Who would you take/what would you do if you had the option of Andrew Thomas and Chase Young? Young might be a better player at a more impact position but Thomas is a great prospect as well at a bigger need area.

Is that a question? If Elway passed on Chase Young I would grab my torch and pitchfork and head to his house.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

We might not either...

This is the first time in about 3 years where I honestly don't care about draft position. Yes I'd like a top 5 so we could trade down ideally or get a blue chip players. But, I just feel this staff and state of the Broncos is a winning combination. 

Just now, thebestever6 said:

This is the first time in about 3 years where I honestly don't care about draft position. Yes I'd like a top 5 so we could trade down ideally or get a blue chip players. But, I just feel this staff and state of the Broncos is a winning combination. 

I enjoyed the win but it still may be the last we see this season. We should still be top 10 but to get to top 5 (where I'd like to draft) there needs to be a few wins from other teams than us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cutler06 said:

I enjoyed the win but it still may be the last we see this season. We should still be top 10 but to get to top 5 (where I'd like to draft) there needs to be a few wins from other teams than us.

I hope we lose out in competitive fashion I know what the direction is of this team and it's a great one.

• Like 1

Tank the rest of the season... Trade down if you can aquire two or three firsts by trading back up ala Giants 2019.

Go Moses from Bama.

Jalen Hurts as your (Taysom Hill gadget utility player)

Tackle from Oregon because bigpalooka likes him and I trust big Palooka.

Lock will be your point guard. Fant, Sutton, Hurts, Lindsay, Freeman, BPA wr in the 3rd hopefully guy from liberty. 

This offense can be extremely dangerous with that scenario. 

Edited by thebestever6