2020 College Prospects

BroncoBruin

1 minute ago, broncofan48 said:

Because you’re saying we need another RB in that 2nd 3rd round range.  Which would take away from other positions.  Do you really not get that?

I'm thinking trade back to get two second round picks you're playing checkers I'm playing chess.

I value rb more than a burner at wr

I also value an elite in line te over a burner wr.

When Lock grows as a qb what I value will change.

3 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Where's the proof of this,?? Just curious 

If you disagree, you're welcome to do your own research and present your findings. Running backs are the most replaceable players on the field, and it's always been a rare thing to have elite speed WRs who offer complete skill sets (ball skills, route running). 

You love Scangarello and the Shanahan system, but conveniently ignore how that system has churned out productive nobodies repeatedly for 20 years. 

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

You love Scangarello and the Shanahan system, but conveniently ignore how that system has churned out productive nobodies repeatedly for 20 years. 

Why was Clinton Portis drafted in the second genius? How about Tevin Coleman Genuis? 

Yes the shelf life of an rb is short but having a 3 headed monster combats that.

Just now, BroncoBruin said:

Haha. Now go through all the other Shanahan RBs. xD

Terrell Davis was a steal Ryan torain scrub, Tatum Bell scrub (2nd round though).  Anderson was a beast.  Orlandis Gary was very good.

Kyle got Ben Tate from Auburn round 2 in Cleveland he sucked. He's finding some in San franisco now.

4 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Terrell Davis was a steal Ryan torain scrub, Tatum Bell scrub (2nd round though).  Anderson was a beast.  Orlandis Gary was very good.

Kyle got Ben Tate from Auburn round 2 in Cleveland he sucked. He's finding some in San franisco now.

The point being the draft is hit or miss, so taking a chance on a RB when you already have established starters and decent ones at that, is the wrong move with some other many holes on the roster.  
And I know you value and In-line TE and another RB.   But it’s the wrong call.  Now in a year or so as Lindsay and Freeman are nearing contract renewal and the team (hopefully) has solidified other positions then yeah at that point it would make more sense.  But not the 2020 draft

Edited by broncofan48
Grammatical error

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

Jeff Wilson, Matt Breida, Raheem Mostart...undrafted, undrafted, undrafted. Almost like you don't have to make substantial investments to get production at that position.

• Like 1

And I know you value and In-line TE and another RB.   But it’s the wrong call.  Now in a year or so as Lindsay and Freeman are nearing contract renewal and the team (hopefully) has solidified other positions then yeah at that point it would make more sense.  But not the 2020 draft

Good organizations are a year early rather than a year late. There's blue chip talent in round 2 this year and you have a rookie qb to protect with the ground attack.

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

Jeff Wilson, Matt Breida, Raheem Mostart...undrafted, undrafted, undrafted. Almost like you don't have to make substantial investments to get production at that position.

Jimmy G veteran QB making dat money so you can take that risk . Rookie qb = 90% probability we go rb round 3 or before. Its logic accept it!

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

Jimmy G veteran QB making dat money so you can take that risk . Rookie qb = 90% probability we go rb round 3 or before. Its logic accept it!

Let’s make a bet then.  If it’s so logical 

Barring major injury to Freeman or Lindsay, Denver won’t draft a RB in the 3rd round or earlier. 

loser takes a year off the forums 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Selvin Young I still wanna fight in my back yard because I dropped chris Johnson for him he was supposed to be the thing when Jay was here

Also undrafted. Crazy to think you're getting a "next big thing" from an undrafted player, but that's the running back position. 

Let’s make a bet then.  If it’s so logical 

Barring major injury to Freeman or Lindsay, Denver won’t draft a RB in the 3rd round or earlier. 

loser takes a year off the forums 

Lol if you really want to take a year off sure. I'd miss ya though lol why barring injury though??? Rbs get banged up all the time.

I need more information on that Lindsay's wrist still isn't 100% does that count?