2020 College Prospects

BroncoBruin

2 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Okay I understand that that still I gave evidence to Shannys doing it multiple times in round two, as well as mcvay recently round 3, Minnesota just went Dalvin Cooks round two a couple of years back and what do you know Kubiak snuggled up over there.

-Lock is on a rookie deal and our rbs have durability issues so that's the most like scenario. Unless we sign like a Melvin Gordon type rb in a power move. We signed Mcgahee before so who knows. 

And how many of those teams already had a Pro Bowl running back + another Day 2 pick at the position on the roster when they made the pick? That seems like an important thing to consider? o.O

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

You brush off the interior offensive line, just "kick Wilkinson inside" and it's all good, yet according to you the team absolutely NEEDS to invest critical capital with severe opportunity cost on a player who will see the field 30% of the time. And you can just find an OG/C or a DL later in the draft apparently, like skilled big men grow on trees, but you'll have no such luck finding productive running backs later than Day 2 even though historically it's been the easiest position to find productive players at every level of the draft (and beyond). This is all so laughable. 

Line play is actually my first priority lol. I never brushed that off. I want our Haloti Ngata and some olineman.  So trade down is plan A for me. 

I'm saying rb is going to happen day 2. 

And how many of those teams already had a Pro Bowl running back + another Day 2 pick at the position on the roster when they made the pick? That seems like an important thing to consider? o.O

What's a bigger thing to focus on???

Lindsay making a probowl ?

Lindsay not finishing rookie season?

Drew Lock on rookie deal??

Two of those things belong if you have a gm kind of mind.

Just now, thebestever6 said:

Line play is actually my first priority lol. I never brushed that off. I want our Haloti Ngata and some olineman.  So trade down is plan A for me. 

I'm saying rb is going to happen day 2. 

Well, you're advocating spending a higher valued pick at the running back position (where we already have one Pro Bowl player) over the interior line (questions at both RG and C). So, not sure it is your first priority. 

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

What's a bigger thing to focus on???

Lindsay making a probowl ?

Lindsay not finishing rookie season?

Drew Lock on rookie deal??

Two of those things belong if you have a gm kind of mind.

If you have a GM kind of mind, you're not going RB on Day 2 in this situation. Just a horrible idea for so many reasons. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Well, you're advocating spending a higher valued pick at the running back position (where we already have one Pro Bowl player) over the interior line (questions at both RG and C). So, not sure it is your first priority. 

I'm Tom Bradys brother pro bowls dont mean Sh*t to me I wipe my a** with pro bowl awards.

-Superbowls mean everything to me. And at the end of the day Lindsay is still a udfa that will never change. 

New England went Sony Michel last year and Damian Harris this year why??? 1st round 3rd round

Edited by thebestever6

I'm Tom Bradys brother pro bowls dont mean Sh*t to me I wipe my a** with pro bowl awards.

-Superbowls mean everything to me. And at the end of the day Lindsay is still a udfa that will never change. 

New England went Sony Michel last year and Damian Harris this year why???

You're just deflecting from the substance of that point: Phillip Lindsay being a very good player. 

What an unbelievably stupid argument. "Lindsay is still a UDFA that will never change". I can't face palm enough at this nonsense.

They can do whatever they want. They traded a 2nd round pick for a Day 3 value player, they don't care. We're not New England, no matter how hilariously delusional your view of Elway is. 

Edited by BroncoBruin
  • Like 1

If you have a GM kind of mind, you're not going RB on Day 2 in this situation. Just a horrible idea for so many reasons. 

Give me one good reason as to why?? RB is essentially the middle linebacker of our offense if we have a franchise one.

And Jano can earn that money. 

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

Give me one good reason as to why?? RB is essentially the middle linebacker of our offense if we have a franchise one.

And Jano can earn that money. 

Seriously? You want me to give "one good reason" after arguing about this for pages and pages? You're never going to sway anyone. How long do you plan to drag this terrible argument out? 

• Like 1

How long do you plan to drag this terrible argument out? 

JST agrees with me lol I'll keep dragging it out until you keep responding because you're wrong.

You'd be right if Lock was on his second contract getting a million lap dance ala AAA. Context and circumstances matter.

Young QBs and old QBs as a gm you put value into the position.  Remember Brady had Corey Dillion early in that one title run?

JST agrees with me lol I'll keep dragging it out until you keep responding because you're wrong.

You'd be right if Lock was on his second contract getting a million lap dance ala AAA. Context and circumstances matter.

Young QBs and old QBs as a gm you put value into the position.  Remember Brady had Corey Dillion early in that one title run?

Well, I'm done with it. It's the most laughable argument I've had on this forum and it's burying the quality content in this thread while we go in circles. 

Hopefully everyone is on board with just moving on. 

Edited by BroncoBruin
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

It's the most laughable argument I've had on this forum and it's burying the quality content in this thread while we go in circles

Remember this comment in April and again in 2020 in a January playoff game when that second/third round rb wins us some playoff games.

Or is the Catalyst of a top offense

Edited by thebestever6

3 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Remember this comment in April and again in 2020 in a January playoff game when that second/third round rb wins us some playoff games.

Or is the Catalyst of a top offense

I'll do you one better: Let's bet $$$ on it. No RB on Day 1 or Day 2. 

Edited by BroncoBruin
  • Like 1