2020 College Prospects

BroncoBruin

I did read a bit about Dugger last month, he looks like the most highly heralded "small school" guy. The clips of him making plays are hilarious, just an athletic freak surrounded by borderline high school talent. He looks more like an LB on tape than a S, to be honest. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

I did read a bit about Dugger last month, he looks like the most highly heralded "small school" guy. The clips of him making plays are hilarious, just an athletic freak surrounded by borderline high school talent. He looks more like an LB on tape than a S, to be honest. 

Watched some more Wirfs today.the Rutgers tape with him at LT. I think you were right and I was wrong. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Simmons? Simmons is special

I know Simmons is special, but that's not really the context of the question because if you pick Simmons your missing out to a tackle, corner, de (young), Batman to Suttons Robin which is scary I could go on and on.

That's the only reason I posed the question. 

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Watched some more Wirfs today.the Rutgers tape with him at LT. I think you were right and I was wrong. 

Would be great to have two legit LT options in the draft. Must be frustrating for NFL evaluators that a lesser player in Jackson starts at LT. 

5 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I know Simmons is special, but that's not really the context of the question because if you pick Simmons your missing out to a tackle, corner, de (young), Batman to Suttons Robin which is scary I could go on and on.

I don't know if I'm allowed to promote this site, but The Draft Network has a mock draft simulator that I've been playing with a lot to assess potential opportunity costs of different picks. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I think OT should be higher on the board. But whoever gets Simmons is going to be very happy

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

I don't know if I'm allowed to promote this site, but The Draft Network has a mock draft simulator that I've been playing with a lot to assess potential opportunity costs of different picks. 

I’ve seen it mentioned other places I don’t think it’s a violation to just mention you use it for something our site doesn’t have.

• Like 1