Jump to content

2020 College Prospects


Recommended Posts

I did read a bit about Dugger last month, he looks like the most highly heralded "small school" guy. The clips of him making plays are hilarious, just an athletic freak surrounded by borderline high school talent. He looks more like an LB on tape than a S, to be honest. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

I did read a bit about Dugger last month, he looks like the most highly heralded "small school" guy. The clips of him making plays are hilarious, just an athletic freak surrounded by borderline high school talent. He looks more like an LB on tape than a S, to be honest. 

Watched some more Wirfs today.the Rutgers tape with him at LT. I think you were right and I was wrong. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Counselor said:

Simmons? Simmons is special

I know Simmons is special, but that's not really the context of the question because if you pick Simmons your missing out to a tackle, corner, de (young), Batman to Suttons Robin which is scary I could go on and on.

That's the only reason I posed the question. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Watched some more Wirfs today.the Rutgers tape with him at LT. I think you were right and I was wrong. 

Would be great to have two legit LT options in the draft. Must be frustrating for NFL evaluators that a lesser player in Jackson starts at LT. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I know Simmons is special, but that's not really the context of the question because if you pick Simmons your missing out to a tackle, corner, de (young), Batman to Suttons Robin which is scary I could go on and on.

That's the only reason I posed the question. 

I don't know if I'm allowed to promote this site, but The Draft Network has a mock draft simulator that I've been playing with a lot to assess potential opportunity costs of different picks. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I know Simmons is special, but that's not really the context of the question because if you pick Simmons your missing out to a tackle, corner, de (young), Batman to Suttons Robin which is scary I could go on and on.

That's the only reason I posed the question. 

I think OT should be higher on the board. But whoever gets Simmons is going to be very happy

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BroncoBruin said:

I don't know if I'm allowed to promote this site, but The Draft Network has a mock draft simulator that I've been playing with a lot to assess potential opportunity costs of different picks. 

I heard of that site is the simulator free?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

I don't know if I'm allowed to promote this site, but The Draft Network has a mock draft simulator that I've been playing with a lot to assess potential opportunity costs of different picks. 

I’ve seen it mentioned other places I don’t think it’s a violation to just mention you use it for something our site doesn’t have.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...