2020 College Prospects

BroncoBruin

52 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

I like some of the RBs we're meeting with. Cam Akers, JK Dobbins, and Ke'Shawn Vaughn. I like all of them. Wouldn't mind using a 3rd on any one of those guys.

Absolutley.  We're in a good spot with multiple 3rd round picks to land a really good running back if the draft falls in our favor.  Loved Dobbins watching him at Ohio St. and have read good things about Akers(I think he was VERY highly recruited outta High school) but haven't seen him play much.  I think we can add another really good back that will give us depth and thats always a position where injuries pile up and you need guys. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

I think CeeDee could drop a bit if the Cardinals don’t pick him. He doesn’t have the prototypical size or speed and isn’t quite the polished route runner Jeudy is. Come on down to 15...

He actually ran better than I thought he would.  He's not Ruggs fast but dude just makes plays and gets open, and scores touchdowns.  I think he's the best of the bunch, although I love Ruggs as well.  Lamb just seems to come up big when you need him, and I'd love to watch him and Sutton do work with Lock for years!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IronJ said:

He actually ran better than I thought he would.  He's not Ruggs fast but dude just makes plays and gets open, and scores touchdowns.  I think he's the best of the bunch, although I love Ruggs as well.  Lamb just seems to come up big when you need him, and I'd love to watch him and Sutton do work with Lock for years!

Yeah, 4.51 was a good time for him, but teams do fall in love with physical attributes and he doesn't really have any one thing there. He does have a pretty complete skill set and is a dangerous playmaker in the open field. Would be all over that pick at 15, and again, I don't mind a small trade up to get any of these three. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IronJ said:

Matt Peart performed well also...What a great year to need a WR and OT.  Seems like we have options at both positions!

Would love to see us double dip on both WR and OL. Played with thedraftnetwork.com and got Thomas and Mims with the first two picks and Biadasz and Gave Davis with our last 3rd/4th. Would love that.

One of Burrow, Young, Okudah, Brown, Simmons, Tua, Kinlaw, Herbert, Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs, Wirfs, Becton, Wills, Thomas will be there at 15 for sure. And that is exciting. 

Obviously the three QBs will push others down to us. And if a QB lasted to 15 we would have a likely trade partner trying to get him. 

36 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I want AJ Dillan sooooo bad 6'0 250 and runs a 4.53 40 at that size is impressive.

You gotta realize Jonathan Taylor is 40 pounds lighter. We could have a true thunder and lightning with Lindsay.

Got a strong feeling @BroncoBruin will owe me 50 dollars.

Taylor weighed in at 226, FWIW.   We won’t be getting him but he put on quite the show.   15th highest speed score ever for a RB.   When you add his tape and early success it wouldn’t surprise me to see him jump to 1st RB overall.   Which is saying something in this class.  

Dillon’s play and profile would have stood out in most years.   As it is he’s moved up but probably still isn’t in the top tier.    The top end RB / WR talent is just so impressive.  

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

Taylor weighed in at 226, FWIW.   We won’t be getting him but he put on quite the show.   15th highest speed score ever for a RB.   When you add his tape and early success it wouldn’t surprise me to see him jump to 1st RB overall.   Which is saying something in this class.  

Dillon’s play and profile would have stood out in most years.   As it is he’s moved up but probably still isn’t in the top tier.    The top end RB / WR talent is just so impressive.  

Taylor's timed speed surprised me, I watched him a lot this year and I didn't see that same speed on the field.  Hes a bulldozer and I like his game but the big knock on him is his fumbling and how good is he in the passing game.  He also has a lot of wear and tear on his body. 

3 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

I want AJ Dillan sooooo bad 6'0 250 and runs a 4.53 40 at that size is impressive.

You gotta realize Jonathan Taylor is 40 pounds lighter. We could have a true thunder and lightning with Lindsay.

Got a strong feeling @BroncoBruin will owe me 50 dollars.

Sooo...you got workout-warrior fever ????

I like Dillon too, he really is a TD machine, many people don't realize he averaged double-digit rushing TD's in his college career