2020 College Prospects

BroncoBruin

3 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

If Atlanta goes WR in the draft, that franchise deserves to be burned to the ground by its own fanbase. 

At least they got a second for Sanu though so it's less of a burn, and they also addressed their oline. Got to think they extend matty Icemans career as long as possible. 

Or go Chase young. 

WR Rankings (For Now)

1. Jerry Jeudy Bama*
  2. CeeDee Lamb OU*
  3. Henry Ruggs Bama*
  4. Tee Higgins Clemson*
  5. Devonta Smith Bama*
  6. Laviska Shenault Colorado *
  7. Tylan Wallace Ok State *
  8. Jalen Reagor TCU
  9. Justin Jefferson
  10. Tyler Johnson Minn
  11. Collins Johnson Texas*
  12. Bryan Edwards SCE*
  13. Juwan Johnson PSU

KJ Hamler? RS Soph could come out has some Tyreek to his game but I won’t rank him yet. 

2 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

If you want pure speed, Henry Ruggs (probably a 1st), Jalen Reagor (could drop to the early 2nd) and KJ Hamler (somewhere on Day 2) look like the fastest. 

I want like what Johnny Knox was for the Bears before the career ending injury minimum, and the top end of the spectrum being t Hilton/non luney AB to pair with Sutton lol.

Just now, Counselor said:

WR Rankings (For Now)

1. Jerry Jeudy Bama*
  2. CeeDee Lamb OU*
  3. Henry Ruggs Bama*
  4. Tee Higgins Clemson*
  5. Devonta Smith Bama*
  6. Laviska Shenault Colorado *
  7. Tylan Wallace Ok State *
  8. Jalen Reagor TCU
  9. Justin Jefferson
  10. Tyler Johnson Minn
  11. Collins Johnson Texas*
  12. Bryan Edwards SCE*
  13. Juwan Johnson PSU

KJ Hamler? RS Soph could come out has some Tyreek to his game but I won’t rank him yet. 

Maybe it was on here but somewhere I was reading a guy and he was all about Shenault.  Multiple positional versatility and should test as a freak athlete. 

just gotta stay healthy from what I’ve seen

1 minute ago, broncofan48 said:

Maybe it was on here but somewhere I was reading a guy and he was all about Shenault.  Multiple positional versatility and should test as a freak athlete. 

Bronco Bruin said he sees a lot of percy Harvin to him and that includes the bad nagging injuries. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

I just don’t see the refinement in his game that should come with how high he is likely to go. I’d rather get someone with a higher floor. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I just don’t see the refinement in his game that should come with how high he is likely to go. I’d rather get someone with a higher floor. 

I'd rather go high on runningback than get Shenault I love the way Rich develops rbs.

Lindsay and Freeman look much improved as receivers minus Freemans recent dropped slant.

5 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Bronco Bruin said he sees a lot of percy Harvin to him and that includes the bad nagging injuries. 

That was MDGA but I can see the similarities, certainly in utilization. I see some Sammy Watkins (what he turned out to be, not what people thought he could be) with downside being someone like Cordarelle Patterson. 

This is such a great WR draft, I wouldn't want to be the team that bets on him. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I'd rather go high on runningback than get Shenault I love the way Rich develops rbs.

Lindsay and Freeman look much improved as receivers minus Freemans recent dropped slant.

I think going high on RB would be about the worst use of resources possible. 

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

I think going high on RB would be about the worst use of resources possible. 

I'm talking 3rd round get a guy who is dual threat so we can run two rb sets, get Lindsay or the drafted player in motion, make this offense more versatile. 

Lock is a rookie qb and this offense is going to funnel through the run first a foremost. 

• Like 1