LIONS @ IGGLES GDT

Karnage84

44 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

That's because we didn't win many games and didn't have an order of who makes the next one.  So you rarely saw the same person make them back to back.  That and the forum is a lot slower than it used to be.

Maybe we should do that? Alphabetical order, GDT up by Wednesday for the following week, etc., etc.

1 hour ago, Superduperman said:

Yeah... whatever traditions we have going during the life of this site/forum haven't exactly brought flawless luck. So I wouldn't worry about it much

I expect this will be a close game well into the second half, and then the Eagles will make a few plays and probably cover the 7.5. Call it 30-21.

I dont think that line will stand. If I were a betting man, I'd bet heavy on the Lions if it's still 7.5

3 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Wentz looks bad. They also have health issues with their receivers. We're catching them at a good time.

Malik Jackson and Jernigan should be out as well.

If we're a good team, we should take this.

I'm praying we can get the run game going. It took a few weeks last year to get it rolling so hopefully we follow suit.

My gut is telling me the Lions win this game but history has proven that the Lions are an inconsistent team. When you feel like they will win they get thumped and when you think they will get beaten they hang with and sometimes come out with a win.

So it’s anybody’s guess how this will turn out. The Eagles are vulnerable but they’re playing at home.

The first few possessions will be scripted to establish the run however if they let Stafford throw the ball downfield I feel like they will be successful. 

Lions 23 Eagles 13

• Like 1