LIONS @ IGGLES GDT

Karnage84

8 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

Not bad, if they can hold them. Lions look good with a 10 point lead at half, on the road. 

Maybe a solid TD after the half in the 3rd to kind of ice the game out and make it real tough sledding for the Eagles. 

I'm pleasantly surprised so far.  I just hope they don't go conservative like they did in Arizona.

Not to pick on the Lions to much but I  love the way the Lions are playing but seriously we drafted Ebron 1st round he turned into bust went to Indy and Luck made him look like a ALL PRO, now we get Hockenson and  week 1 looks like a HALL OF FAME TE ever since Stafford hasn't really used him clearly this is a qb issue! No way Ebron goes to Indy looks like ALL PRO with Luck and Stafford can't even throw passes now to yet another 1st round TE who week one looked like a ALL PRO. Lets use the darn TE we invested in yet again DETROIT!!!

Edited by LION KING

27 minutes ago, LION KING said:

Not to pick on the Lions to much but I  love the way the Lions are playing but seriously we drafted Ebron 1st round he turned into bust went to Indy and Luck made him look like a ALL PRO, now we get Hockenson and  week 1 looks like a HALL OF FAME TE ever since Stafford hasn't really used him clearly this is a qb issue! No way Ebron goes to Indy looks like ALL PRO with Luck and Stafford can't even throw passes now to yet another 1st round TE who week one looked like a ALL PRO. Lets use the darn TE we invested in yet again DETROIT!!!

This is utter ignorance