• crap the bed
    • play better
    • Freddie improves
    • Baker looks HAWT
    • under 10 penalties
    • finally get an INT
    • Chubb takes over from Gurley best powerback in the league

Ready for this game!

If the Rams are going to lose a game this year, this is the one that would bother me the least.

I see this being another ugly game offensively for both teams. I think both offensive lines are going to struggle. Whichever QB deals with the pressure better will probably win the game.

But at the end of the day, I keep coming back to this: the Browns are starting Greg Robinson.

I think it'll be something like:

Rams - 23

Browns - 16

Hoping for a good game either way.

1 hour ago, mistakey said:

we had like 8 penalties.  2 were intential delay of games and myles had 5.  i think we're good on that as long as myles doesnt do that again

24 penalties in 2 games is not good in my book. It's not a matter of "we reduced them from the first game so we're cured and don't have to worry about it", it needs to be a point of emphasis every week, IMO

• Like 1

Just now, dawgdish said:

24 penalties in 2 games is not good in my book. It's not a matter of "we reduced them from the first game so we're cured and don't have to worry about it", it needs to be a point of emphasis every week, IMO

To be fair, 2-3 of those 8 penalties in the last game were self inflicted delay of games trying to get the defense to jump. They really only had 5-6 penalties last game which is pretty much par for the course for any NFL team.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

Derp derp derp bubonic plague tent cities derp derp derp...derp derp sanctuary derp derp...derpy derp 

giphy.gif

@Mind Character, how did we do on this one?

Also, @FrantikRam, in case you're not getting the message, here is a quick Google translate to you people's language:

tumblr_ncyzynoFc51tnxaowo8_250.gif

Edited by NudeTayne
(Thanks for stopping by. Good luck to y'all this season and let's look forward to a hard-fought, injury-free contest)
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

Ready for this game!

If the Rams are going to lose a game this year, this is the one that would bother me the least.

I see this being another ugly game offensively for both teams. I think both offensive lines are going to struggle. Whichever QB deals with the pressure better will probably win the game.

But at the end of the day, I keep coming back to this: the Browns are starting Greg Robinson.

I think it'll be something like:

Rams - 23

Browns - 16

Hoping for a good game either way.

Robinson isn’t our problem lol.

If there’s an issue it’s RT, TE and Ward hasn’t been playing well.

2 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Robinson is going to lock down that overrated, overpriced garbage DT of yours whose parents were so confused they gave him two first names. It's like naming your kid Jonathon Dennis or something. I mean, who even does does that?

*turns off body cam/turns on webcam, commences threatening/choreographed/surprisingly emotionally-stirring billy club dance routine/attack*

Mess with the 🌲, get the branches.

@freakygeniuskid, ban this guy...? 🤔

2 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Top 5 post 

😳

Edited by NudeTayne
Think Chevy Truck-a-thon

I heard something interesting on 92.3 The Fan this morning on the way into work. I am not a sound believer in this, but i will float it out there.

Ken Carman brought up the theory that the Browns may have been intentionally holding the offense back in the first two games. His reasoning? Game 3's coaching staff is one of the brightest and most experienced in the league, HC Sean McVay and DC Wade Phillips. He was wondering f the Browns were going to make wholesale concept changes on offense - not because of what happened in Week 1 and 2, but because this was the plan all along. He wonders if they didn't want to give the Rams coaches a chance to analyze it and form a plan to combat it.

Specifically, he mentioned the Browns going to an almost exclusive no huddle, hurry up offense.

I am throwing the BS flag on this. When it comes to making the playoffs - a win in week 1 is just as valuable as a win in week 17. To engage in an action that deliberately limits your opportunity to win is ludicrous, and grounds for immediate dismissal if it could be proven. Let me repeat, I don't believe this theory at all.

And if you are "afraid" of the intelligence of the opposing coaching staff - here's a thought.....

Get smarter yourselves.

3 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

I heard something interesting on 92.3 The Fan this morning on the way into work. I am not a sound believer in this, but i will float it out there.

Ken Carman brought up the theory that the Browns may have been intentionally holding the offense back in the first two games. His reasoning? Game 3's coaching staff is one of the brightest and most experienced in the league, HC Sean McVay and DC Wade Phillips. He was wondering f the Browns were going to make wholesale concept changes on offense - not because of what happened in Week 1 and 2, but because this was the plan all along. He wonders if they didn't want to give the Rams coaches a chance to analyze it and form a plan to combat it.

Specifically, he mentioned the Browns going to an almost exclusive no huddle, hurry up offense.

I am throwing the BS flag on this. When it comes to making the playoffs - a win in week 1 is just as valuable as a win in week 17. To engage in an action that deliberately limits your opportunity to win is ludicrous, and grounds for immediate dismissal if it could be proven. Let me repeat, I don't believe this theory at all.

And if you are "afraid" of the intelligence of the opposing coaching staff - here's a thought.....

Get smarter yourselves.

That’s the stupidest most unrealistic thing I’ve ever read. 

I mean...def looked like they were just playing around with stuff later 3rd/4th against jets. Singleback in particular. Titans everything Ernst downhill after the screen to Henry and baker just tossed it up.

I wouldn't be surprised to see almost exclusive shotgun this game with more screens and some no huddle mixed in...that should be the plan against these guys anyway.

Jets didn't matter. Titans you don't want to go no huddle and keep getting 3 n outs whenthey have a clock control offense.