• crap the bed
    • play better
    • Freddie improves
    • Baker looks HAWT
    • under 10 penalties
    • finally get an INT
    • Chubb takes over from Gurley best powerback in the league

33 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I had the Rams as one of our 3 losses this season. We can't stop outside runs and the Rams excel at getting Gurley on the perimeter. Plus TJ Carrie is gonna get roasted by Cooper Kupp.

Rams: 30

Browns: 24

That would be a huge step forward for the offence at least. Unless it's 8 FG's.

Goff can definitely be rattled. Or if we have tight coverage he hasnt been very accurate.

Gurley and some short, smart plays will get them scoring but we should have a shot at some to's and drive stoppers as well.

Offensively we are all a little cautious. Bottom line though is we have too much talent to just flame out.

Panthers did a good job against Donald, if we can game plan like that even if it limits the playbook we reduce the chances of to's and may be able to make it a more defense focused game.

2 hours ago, dawgdish said:

We need to clean up the penalties (even more), the OL, the offensive play calling, and Baker needs to get his act together to have a chance against this team...too tall of an order this early in the season. Rams 27  Browns 16

we had like 8 penalties.  2 were intential delay of games and myles had 5.  i think we're good on that as long as myles doesnt do that again

38 minutes ago, mistakey said:

we had like 8 penalties.  2 were intential delay of games and myles had 5.  i think we're good on that as long as myles doesnt do that again

If Myles pairs those penalties with 3 sacks, I’ll live with it.

The first penalty was dumb, the second roughing penalty was a bit ticky tacky imo.