Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Chiefer

Jalen Ramsey

Recommended Posts

On 9/25/2019 at 1:50 AM, KC_Guy said:

If the Chiefs were serious about aquiring Ramsey, the Baltimore game may have cut into the urgency. For one they produced a ton of pressure up front, for two the coverage was pretty good most of the time. How often was Jackson scrambling around 15 yards behind the Los being chased by #90 or #92, not knowing where to go with the ball.

Furthermore the Chiefs will finally get Clayborne back, which should provide some additional help as well. 

They may revisit the issue of injuries strike, but for now I think the chase it's off.

1 injury and then what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no such thing as too much depth, but there is such a thing as spending too much on depth.

J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jimmydee said:

as always....next man up.  That wasn't hard, was it.

 

our next man up is not looking good is what I mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Chiefs went to Dime against Baltimore with Breeland, Fuller, Ward, Mathieu, Thornhill, and Lucas, leaving Sorensen on the bench. They have a deep Safety corps, and Mathieu can cover with the best of them. 

Edited by KC_Guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KC_Guy said:

leaving Sorensen on the bench.

Good. Great place to leave him. He couldn't tackle a mailbox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not gonna lie i like Juan Thornhill so far. Hes not perfect but has been great at eliminating big play TDs because of his speed. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jacksonville claims they received an offer of 2 first round picks (2020 and 2021) for Ramsey, but turned it down because the team was a super bowl contender and they would be drafting at the bottom of the first round.  Sounds embellished, and would be stupid to turn this down for a player that has stated he wants out.  It also sounds like it could be the Chiefs if true.

Edited by KCsb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't believe it as stated.

If true, I doubt it's the Chiefs since we have Morris Claiborne coming in this week.

J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

I don't believe it as stated.

If true, I doubt it's the Chiefs since we have Morris Claiborne coming in this week.

J

Jalen Ramsey>>>>>>>Morris Claiborne lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KCsb said:

Jacksonville claims they received an offer of 2 first round picks (2020 and 2021) for Ramsey, but turned it down because the team was a super bowl contender and they would be drafting at the bottom of the first round.  Sounds embellished, and would be stupid to turn this down for a player that has stated he wants out.  It also sounds like it could be the Chiefs if true.

Hes not even worth 1 lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Jalen Ramsey>>>>>>>Morris Claiborne lol

While true....  we have to stop trading our 1st for guys who are going to be Top 5 against our cap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Jalen Ramsey>>>>>>>Morris Claiborne lol

Bird in hand... 

5 hours ago, samsel23 said:

While true....  we have to stop trading our 1st for guys who are going to be Top 5 against our cap.

and already paid.

J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×