Sign in to follow this  
Chiefer

Jalen Ramsey

On 9/25/2019 at 1:50 AM, KC_Guy said:

If the Chiefs were serious about aquiring Ramsey, the Baltimore game may have cut into the urgency. For one they produced a ton of pressure up front, for two the coverage was pretty good most of the time. How often was Jackson scrambling around 15 yards behind the Los being chased by #90 or #92, not knowing where to go with the ball.

Furthermore the Chiefs will finally get Clayborne back, which should provide some additional help as well. 

They may revisit the issue of injuries strike, but for now I think the chase it's off.

1 injury and then what?

There is no such thing as too much depth, but there is such a thing as spending too much on depth.

J

19 hours ago, jimmydee said:

as always....next man up.  That wasn't hard, was it.

our next man up is not looking good is what I mean.

Chiefs went to Dime against Baltimore with Breeland, Fuller, Ward, Mathieu, Thornhill, and Lucas, leaving Sorensen on the bench. They have a deep Safety corps, and Mathieu can cover with the best of them. 

Edited by KC_Guy

1 hour ago, KC_Guy said:

leaving Sorensen on the bench.

Good. Great place to leave him. He couldn't tackle a mailbox.

Not gonna lie i like Juan Thornhill so far. Hes not perfect but has been great at eliminating big play TDs because of his speed. 

Jacksonville claims they received an offer of 2 first round picks (2020 and 2021) for Ramsey, but turned it down because the team was a super bowl contender and they would be drafting at the bottom of the first round.  Sounds embellished, and would be stupid to turn this down for a player that has stated he wants out.  It also sounds like it could be the Chiefs if true.

Edited by KCsb

I don't believe it as stated.

If true, I doubt it's the Chiefs since we have Morris Claiborne coming in this week.

J

2 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

I don't believe it as stated.

If true, I doubt it's the Chiefs since we have Morris Claiborne coming in this week.

J

Jalen Ramsey>>>>>>>Morris Claiborne lol

4 hours ago, KCsb said:

Jacksonville claims they received an offer of 2 first round picks (2020 and 2021) for Ramsey, but turned it down because the team was a super bowl contender and they would be drafting at the bottom of the first round.  Sounds embellished, and would be stupid to turn this down for a player that has stated he wants out.  It also sounds like it could be the Chiefs if true.

Hes not even worth 1 lol

3 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

While true....  we have to stop trading our 1st for guys who are going to be Top 5 against our cap.

5 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Bird in hand... 

5 hours ago, samsel23 said:

While true....  we have to stop trading our 1st for guys who are going to be Top 5 against our cap.

and already paid.

J