Week 3 GDT: Bengals @ Bills 2019 Home Opener!

Trentwannabe

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

Josh Allen had another good completion percentage. Love it. Even when he struggles his accuracy still turns out to be improved.

His off-season work with Jordan Palmer has paid huge dividends! Now we just gotta get him to quit taking risky throws when he back-peddles.

27 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

His off-season work with Jordan Palmer has paid huge dividends! Now we just gotta get him to quit taking risky throws when he back-peddles.

Honestly his INT was bad. But I don't think he was trying to complete that ball. I thought he tried to throw at Cole's feet to avoid the intentional grounding that occurred earlier in the game. But because he threw off his back foot the ball floated a bit and was able to be picked off.

Even tho it was a bad play I take some good from it. Yes he made a mistake. But he made a different mistake trying to correct his previous mistake. So it shows that he knows when he makes a mistake and shows that he tries to correct it.

And to be fair Cole Beasley needs to just take the OPI in that situation. Tackle the DB. It had no chance of being complete. Just prevent the INT at all costs

4 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

While I don't think we will win next week. Our easy schedule and the rest of the AFC is struggling helps us a lot.

I agree.

I just don't see us beating New England with how inconsistent our offense is. But the following 4 games @Ten, Mia, Phil, WAS are all winnable games and could set the Bills up huge for November