Week 3 GDT: Bengals @ Bills 2019 Home Opener!

Trentwannabe

The oline is crap, its not 2018 level but its bad, Allen was consistently running for his life. I also see him holding on the ball to long at times to which doesnt help out either. Allen has improved his completion percentage but he is still making bad decisions that cost the bills an interception. Oline prevented the bills from capitalizing on the 14-0 score. It should have been more by half but the penalties and lack of time for allen cost them. Feliciano going down with a neck injury could be serious and is worrisome. The defense is still struggling to come up with sacks. With Cordy out this should have been sack city for them. I think I have seen enough with yeldon on offense unless he is coming up on special teams i think its time to move on from him and bring in a different rb. All in all it was a good win but the pats d looks scary and it is going to come down to ball position and who makes the first mistake. If bills can move the ball next week on the ground and limiting the passing for Allen while eating clock it will be a close one, with that said I still expect the bills to lose by a touchdown.