Why don't we have an NFC East 2019 thread

HDsportsfan

The irony kills me. For the last year the entire Eagles fanbase and I have been at war over Dak/Wentz. They claimed the biggest reason Dak sucks is he couldnt "elevate" his pass targets when all his WR's were #3s or worse and his TEs were something called a Geoff Swaim. 

Now Wentz is throwing to a top 5 TE in the NFL and his #3 (Agholar) and they are so full of excuses its disgusting. Every thread is about how their #1/2 are injured and... SHOCKINGLY... #3 WR's arent very good. 

Maybe Wentz just sucks because he cant elevate them.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The irony kills me. For the last year the entire Eagles fanbase and I have been at war over Dak/Wentz. They claimed the biggest reason Dak sucks is he couldnt "elevate" his pass targets when all his WR's were #3s or worse and his TEs were something called a Geoff Swaim. 

Now Wentz is throwing to a top 5 TE in the NFL and his #3 (Agholar) and they are so full of excuses its disgusting. Every thread is about how their #1/2 are injured and... SHOCKINGLY... #3 WR's arent very good. 

Maybe Wentz just sucks because he cant elevate them.

Well clearly his O-line don't like him. LOL Maybe there dropping passes for the same reason? Didn't they have that problem a couple of years ago?

Edited by HDsportsfan

28 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Well clearly his O-line don't like him. LOL Maybe there dropping passes for the same reason? Didn't they have that problem a couple of years ago?

I mean, multiple/rumored 6 of his teammates called him out for being a bish, but even with that, Eagles have the 2nd rated OL through 3 games.