Cowboys release DE Taco Charlton; claimed by Dolphins

RaidersAreOne

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

honestly if play time is his major concern, we'd be one of the only teams in the NFL where he'd be a surefire starter.

not that signing with Miami is necessarily a good idea

You should've traded Minkah for him if you wanted him. Too bad so sad you snooze you lose. ;)

For the bolded... if he's waived, can't Miami just snag him anyways? 

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

You should've traded Minkah for him if you wanted him. Too bad so sad you snooze you lose. ;)

For the bolded... if he's waived, can't Miami just snag him anyways? 

I didnt say I wanted him. I mean, I wouldnt be upset if he signed here or if we traded a late rounder for him, but I definitely don't care one way or another at this point.

And yes, if he's waived we could claim him. I'm thinking the team wouldn't though and possibly entertain bringing him in on a 1-year deal

54 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Jets have got to get in there. Make Taco and Bell your marquee signings ....

I think so too. And I believe that they are third in the waiver wire order. I'd be very surprised if the 49ers put in a claim on him because they'd have to put him on the active roster, I believe, and I'd be surprised if they add to that unit at this point in time. 

So really they would just have to worry about the Cardinals....who really like putting in waiver claims it feels like.