Week 1 GDT: LA Chargers @ Denver Broncos

broncosfan07

Just now, broncos67 said:

I mean, let's temper expectations a bit. He looks good, and it's one game. He'll have ups and downs. 

But if he plays adequately it improves every aspect on offense compared to foster who helps stop the run and cover rbs. What were our backup options at,lt okung? Look at the giants they suck without a left tackle. 

1 minute ago, broncos67 said:

I mean, let's temper expectations a bit. He looks good, and it's one game. He'll have ups and downs. 

No one's anointing him the second coming of Joe Thomas but it's been a really impressive debut. 

Quite impressed with Gotsis as a run stuffer earlier in the game, although they've abandoned the run now and I'm not sure es great against the pass. 

Just now, paul-mac said:

No one's anointing him the second coming of Joe Thomas but it's been a really impressive debut. 

Quite impressed with Gotsis as a run stuffer earlier in the game, although they've abandoned the run now and I'm not sure es great against the pass. 

my expectations are tempered its just adequate lt play is sooooo hugggee looks at the G men getting 3 points eli was off his spot the whole game.

Archived