Week 3 GDT: Raiders @ Vikings

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

I'm wondering if the Raiders are in talks to try and get Jalen Ramsey, assuming Jacksonville is willing to deal him. His presence alone would have helped the Raiders against the Vikings. 

Doubt it. I expect Chiefs or Seahawks to be honest. I’d be really surprised if it’s not one of those two. Chiefs have the biggest need at CB in the NFL and are a Super Bowl Contender. Pete Carroll is aggressive and even tried to get Antonio Brown, they are no doubt still all in as ever. 

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Not good. Just saw Jacobs' IG story and he said he's super sick and has lost 10 pounds already. If he plays he isn't going to look like the same player, literally.

Rest him then. We need him more for the season than a game. Being sick makes you weak physically and mentally so he won’t be in the right mindset to protect himself. If they play him and he gets a major injury then the coaches are beyond stupid. He’ll want to play, but don’t let him. It’s their fault we don’t have anything but the smurfs behind him. I like the smurfs and rather give them all the snaps in Minny than for the whole season. Gruden It’s your call.