DRC is the 10th Redskin to go on IR in 2019

MikeT14

I can just hear Brice telling Snyder : “listen Dan, we were all set for a Super Bowl run. But these injuries have derailed us. We are doing everything right, remember I am Redskins  legend George Allen’s son. My brother was governor of Virginia and has all the contacts you need to build your new stadium. We need to keep everyone in place so I’m extending all the front office and coaches for three years for consistency so Haskins can win a Super Bowl for us. Here is my new three year contract too”

Edited by Doc Draper
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

I can just hear Brice telling Snyder : “listen Dan, we were all set for a Super Bowl run. But these injuries have derailed us. We are doing everything right, remember I am Redskins  legend George Allen’s son. My brother was governor of Virginia and has all the contacts you need to build your new stadium. We need to keep everyone in place so I’m extending all the front office and coaches for three years for consistency so Haskins can win a Super Bowl for us. Here is my new three year contract too”

Then Bruce cracks a Coors and Dan pours a Crown Royal and they laugh.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mike23md said:

61 in the last 2.5 years. We are the ONLY team that has those numbers. 

And a lot of our fan base doesn't have a clue why that is, and many of them turned on Trent Williams as well.  I will never go to an Inova health facility, this should be embarrassing for them, as well as the head coach for the S&C staff that's been assembled.  

• Like 1

Its not even Inova. Its Chad Engelhart and the inability to get these guys in shape and ready for the NFL season. 

That lies on Dan. The culture of this team is non existent. Bruce and Dan have not created a culture of who is in charge. What is expected when you walk in the building. There is a reason why the Pats and Chiefs do it so much better than anyone else. Reid and Belicheck are the standard. 

We will never be that way. Ever. 

• Like 1