Packers Trade Trevor Davis to Raiders

TheBitzMan

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

He was probably expendable once they added Tremon Smith and now that Darrius Shepherd is practicing.

Definitely makes the Tremon Smith thing make sense. Also I hope they put Sheperd on the field, adds an element none of the other receivers have. 

Edited by TheBitzMan

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Who?

He's very fast.  Slight of build.  Was kind of coming along as a receiver and had a nice route/catch against the Bears.

Not physical.  More speed/finesse.

But for his time here...kindda injury prone.  But, a difference maker as a returner.

He might actually do something for you.  There is upside there.

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

He's very fast.  Slight of build.  Was kind of coming along as a receiver and had a nice route/catch against the Bears.

Not physical.  More speed/finesse.

But for his time here...kindda injury prone.  But, a difference maker as a returner.

He might actually do something for you.  There is upside there.

Thanks for the insight. We're pretty banged up right now at WR and KR, so he may get some playing time early.

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Only thing I don't like about this move (and it's a small concern) is that our WR core just got even slower than it already is. 

That smith kid we signed from KC is faster than Davis and is a ST returner, WR, DB and i heard brings the vets treats in the lunch room all around kind of guy. We should be ok.