Packers Trade Trevor Davis to Raiders

TheBitzMan

14 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

I do have concerns with our depth... Kumerow is out too, so that leaves us with 1.MVS, 2. G-mo 3. Graham? as our most important players in the passing game? Screen more to Jones? This offense will hurt in a big way if both Adams and Bulaga are out for a long time. 

I don't know if we win with Davis but he was taking more snaps, and probably could be useful right now. I guess we will see over time how this offense will look. 

Only Kum Can Save Us Now

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Bad timing for Adams to get hurt. I wanted to sign Treadwell and have him average 100 yards a game.

Is there good timing for him to get hurt? I think long-term this is going to be a net gain. Rodgers has no choice but to spread the ball around. Either guys step up or we know where we spend some serious draft capital next year. Allison, MVS, Shepard, Tonyan, Graham and Kumerow need to earn their pay check. 

Any updates on the other injuries? I know they said Adams turf toe is not serious which is great news. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Is there good timing for him to get hurt?

Why did you reply to my very sarcastic post about Treadwell like I was being serious

But yes, IDK. I really don't like our WRs right now. It barely seems like a real NFL WR group.

Edited by Norm

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

Why did you reply to my very sarcastic post about Treadwell like I was being serious

But yes, IDK. I really don't like our WRs right now. It barely seems like a real NFL WR group.

Didn't mention Treadwell, not interested in that part of the post, which appears clear by my response. I repled to the 'bad timing for Adams to get hurt,' part of your post. I gave a counter point to that statement.