Packers Trade Trevor Davis to Raiders

TheBitzMan

7 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

You guys probably don't care anymore but it was a super up and down day for Davis. Had a 52 yard kickoff return which really ignited our team. Also had 4 receptions on 4 targets for 42 yards. However he also had a horrible fumble on the one yard line which could have cost us the game. It was an amazing punch force by the DB but man you gotta secure that ball on the one freaking yard line!

His greatest asset is his speed but you are right, he has to secure that ball.  BTW, thanks for beating the Bears.  :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Trevor Davis facing his old team this weekend! 

The Raiders should shape their entire gameplan around their field-tilting weapon who has the added motivation of playing against the team that spurned him. I'm terrified at the thought. My only hope is that Gruden fails to realize what he has in the great Trevor Davis.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

The Raiders should shape their entire gameplan around their field-tilting weapon who has the added motivation of playing against the team that spurned him. I'm terrified at the thought. My only hope is that Gruden fails to realize what he has in the great Trevor Davis.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....still think Gutenheimer got a little too cute on that one.  He's better than Shepard.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scoremore said:

Still think Gutenheimer got a little too cute on that one.  He's better than Shepard.

Absolutely- very bad trade for Gute. Trading Davis mid season when there wasn't an NFL caliber replacement available was/is a mistake... Shepard did everything he could to lose last nights game.

5 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Absolutely- very bad trade for Gute. Trading Davis mid season when there wasn't an NFL caliber replacement available was/is a mistake... Shepard did everything he could to lose last nights game.

I've no clue about this, but it seemed to me he made "nervous" mistakes last night. Like the game was moving too fast for him at the moment.

I dont know the guy at all other than PackerRaymond saying he lead (all?) WRs in separation last year in college - which is a good stat and he played well this PS.

I dont see the team moving on from him - but they may clamp down on his punt returning freedoms - which overall isnt good for the team.

Edited by Leader

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

I've no clue about this, but it seemed to me he made "nervous" mistakes last night. Like the game was moving too fast for him at the moment.

I dont know the guy at all other than PackerRaymond saying he lead (all?) WRs in separation last year in college - which is a good stat and he played well this PS.

I dont see the team moving on from him - but they may clamp down on his punt returning freedoms - which overall isnt good for the team.

There does seem to be some support for him, which is a little confusing. Imagine if Davis did what Shepard did last night for the Packers?!? Dang, this site would have crashed with all the Davis hate.

Listen, everyone already knows that the Packers only traded Trevor Davis because they plan on trading for Corey Davis and thought it would be too confusing to have 2 Wide Receivers with the same last name after acquiring both of the Smiths in Free Agency on the defensive side of the ball. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Leader said:

He definitely looked terrified back there