Packers Trade Trevor Davis to Raiders

TheBitzMan

14 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Ok I think I got it now. Forum posters and rocks Could have done better on Sheps 2 messed up plays. Pretty awful take but have at it. 

How is that an awful take? If you literally and I mean LITERALLY had nobody/anybody take his place on those two plays you could not have done worse. He literally and I mean LITERALLY had two plays where it was a worst possible scenario. There's literally and again I mean LITERALLY no way any human being on the face of the planet could have done worse on those two plays. LITERALLY. How can you possibly argue anything else?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wgbeethree said:

How is that an awful take? If you literally and I mean LITERALLY had nobody/anybody take his place on those two plays you could not have done worse. He literally and I mean LITERALLY had two plays where it was a worst possible scenario. There's literally and again I mean LITERALLY no way any human being on the face of the planet could have done worse on those two plays. LITERALLY. How can you possibly argue anything else?

You spelt it in all caps that makes it real like real I mean really real.
Sam Darnold says thanks for saying he’s was better than Someone I mean anyone for 2 play really. What is awful is having this conversation I think I lost an IQ point.  

Edited by PACKRULE

13 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

This is a beautiful post

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Don't remember Ervin? I was a big fan. 4.4, 39" vert 10'10" broad. I thought he was going to be a stud in that scat back/receiver/returner role but he really hasn't.

Watching highlights rn and remember him. Thought he was a slot more than anything but I probably watched that highlight video and nothing else lol. 

Def looks like a PR, Smith didn't at all. Also his nickname is Swerve, I guess.