Packers Trade Trevor Davis to Raiders

TheBitzMan

8 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Yeah, he muffed one punt and Chucky's head started to spin around and out came the knives. 

OAK dropped successive 34-3 and 40-9 losses with first place in the AFCW at stake. Gruden made a human sacrifice to get his team's attention.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pugger said:

No thanks.  There is a reason why the Raiders let him go.

For the record, our new PR is even less proven. Quicker than Davis ever was. And I don't blame them for not bringing him back either. On that note, last guy we had, that we cut, was also cut. 

33 minutes ago, MantyWrestler said:

Because he’s not good. 

This post has been edited by a mod because mods are Communists.

He averages 10.6 yards per punt return in his career.  

You know what Tremon Smith has averaged on punt returns?  0.0 yards per return.  

You know what Darrius Shepard averaged for us this year?  4.5 yards per return.  Wait, that’s not right... Oh yeah it is, I just forgot the negative.  NEGATIVE 4.5 yards per return.  

Edited by Outpost31

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I did. Yes it is. Stop.

Where does it say?  Where does it say I can’t use asterisks?  You got people saying, “I seen,” you got people saying, “Your wrong,” you got people saying we should draft a receiver in the first round and I can’t use asterisks?  

*!

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Where does it say?  Where does it say I can’t use asterisks?  You got people saying, “I seen,” you got people saying, “Your wrong,” you got people saying we should draft a receiver in the first round and I can’t use asterisks?  

*!

Go home.  You're drunk.