Packers Trade Trevor Davis to Raiders

TheBitzMan

Davis had 2 bad games at PR this year.  Didn't catch it when he should, didn't fair catch it when he should have.  Blocked after signaling fair catch.

And that was after a pretty horrendous 1st game where he simply avoided catching the ball for no apparent reason and set up great punts for chicago as a result.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He was a returner. Point to one big play he screwed up.

I don't even dislike the trade but there were a whole 8 returners in the league last year that had a return for a TD.

1. He was drafted as a WR, NOT a returner. 

2. The new standard of draft picks is to NOT screw up! xD

3. I was asking a serious question which you answered by making excuses for him. 

4. Thanks for validating my point which is he won't be missed. He didn't provide any impact plays. 

5 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

What are you talking about? That’s not a thing

When Jared Allen was drafted the on air had him listed as a long snapper. Jared Allen sucks now according to this logic.

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He was a returner. Point to one big play he screwed up.

I don't even dislike the trade but there were a whole 8 returners in the league last year that had a return for a TD.

Big screw ups?  Not really but he's a guy who's decision making has always been questionable.  He fair caught 10 punts inside the 10 in his last year as our full time punt returner.  So his occasional 15+ yard punt return was nice, his mistakes frequently costed us field position.