Raiders trade for WR/Returner Trevor Davis; released

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Yea because supporting every decision this franchise makes is a healthy mindset. I’m not going anywhere, been a fan since ‘98 and been through the roughest times here but I will call BS on decisions that reek of desperation and do not help the team. 

98’ lol youngsta you can’t get away with saying stuff like that until you have 30+ fan years under ya belt. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Yea because supporting every decision this franchise makes is a healthy mindset. I’m not going anywhere, been a fan since ‘98 and been through the roughest times here but I will call BS on decisions that reek of desperation and do not help the team. 

That's not what you said a few days ago. #ridetildone

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Heart of Oak said:

Ooooh 1983 - I qualify!

1975 No wonder I complain.Saw too much of the glory days as a kid. It's like Pats fans who only saw Bledsoe and Brady. You get use to success now feel we're use to failure and THAT I can NOT ACCEPT!!! ARGHHH!!!!

3 hours ago, G said:

1975 No wonder I complain.Saw too much of the glory days as a kid. It's like Pats fans who only saw Bledsoe and Brady. You get use to success now feel we're use to failure and THAT I can NOT ACCEPT!!! ARGHHH!!!!

I am British and it was the first year we had "American Football" on our TV channels. I liked the Silver and Black uniforms, decided this was my team, and boom, we went on to win the Superbowl that year - no turning back after that!

That was on 2nd October 1983 (37-35 loss to the Redskins).

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Safe to say @BayRaider was right. It was a wasted pick. 

And the comment calling me out for even slightly criticizing it gets like 5 likes, lol go figure. This forum thinks anyone we sign or trade for is an amazing decision. 

This trade absolutely reeked of desperation as I said earlier and most likely would result in the forfeiture of a draft pick. 

• Like 2