Calvin Pryor gets in fight, expected to be cut

mistakey

Now if we start the season with Kia and Tyrone Holmes on the Roster......I'm GOOD!!!!!

I wanted to see what we could get out of Calvin Pryor...and wanted them to cut the safety from Northwestern....He's shown me nothing up to this point...

But we cant have a cat who's on our squad, but not on our team...

11 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Now if we start the season with Kia and Tyrone Holmes on the Roster......I'm GOOD!!!!!

I wanted to see what we could get out of Calvin Pryor...and wanted them to cut the safety from Northwestern....He's shown me nothing up to this point...

But we cant have a cat who's on our squad, but not on our team...

Agreed, football or not it's still a place of business and guys need to act like adults.

My only problem is addressing Ricardo's responsibility for the events without it being perceived as favoritism in the locker room....

Maybe it was indeed all Pryor's fault, but not releasing Ricardo (even though I like his progress so far) could undermine Hue's authority in the locker room..

I'm sure they dug into all the facts before making a decision though...

It's a decent loss as it could be argued that Pryor was the first S off the bench in Williams' various 3-safety looks. Kai is not that same type of player that can thump in run support and be a third LB. Neither is Campbell...so this move does strip some versatility and flexibility away from Gregg Williams' scheme and play calling...

Probably benefits Schobert the most as he'll stay on the field more...

13 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Does anyone know what happened? The details of the fight? Was it over money, or over a woman? Did someone step on someones shoes?

apparently they got in a fight and it was fine but then pryor wouldnt let it go

Archived