Where would Kurt Warner rank among current QBs?

patriotsheatyan

Patrick Mahomes, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Deshaun Watson. I think each of those QBs given that Greatest show talent could produce similar results.

The other QBs I would need to see more of though... and I didn’t include Brees due to injury as I’m assuming this is a combination of now and career to this point with regard to this question.

If we are taking current QB's at their peaks, Warner likely is fringe top 5 at best as Brady, Brees, Rodgers are all clearly better than Warner. A guy like Mahomes could be argued over Warner as well considering how outrageous Mahomes has played since taking over his starting role.

19 hours ago, tyler735 said:

If we are taking current QB's at their peaks, Warner likely is fringe top 5 at best as Brady, Brees, Rodgers are all clearly better than Warner. A guy like Mahomes could be argued over Warner as well considering how outrageous Mahomes has played since taking over his starting role.

Current Brees (disregarding injury) doesn’t touch prime Warner

27 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Maybe so, but prime Warner doesn't touch prime Brees.

I wouldn't dismiss that so easily. Prime Warner had more postseason success and was a 2 time MVP. Brees' prime was much longer but I'm not sure Brees has that strong of a case for having a better prime that Warner. Warner's prime is essentially being the QB of the best offense of all time.