New Orleans Saints @ Seattle Seahawks -- Week 3

showtime

16 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Yo, what happened to all the Seahawks fans? A couple years of the Rams whooping y'all's butts, and it seems like 75% of your fanbase on this forum have flown the coop. 

Its hard to be excited with new fans when its the same old Pete Carroll Seahawk team that makes it to the playoffs but isnt quite good enough to go all the way because of the lack of scheme around Wilson on offense and the persistent terrible read option. 

Unlike the Rams who were constantly hyped to take the next step as a team that would draw in the Missouri lunatics and now the brain dead Californians. 

I'm just glad we were able to score some touchdowns in the Superbowl two years in a row rather than focusing on beating a division rival twice a year like other teams ambitious season goal. That's just me though. 

17 minutes ago, ThirtyOne-EightyNine said:

Its hard to be excited with new fans when its the same old Pete Carroll Seahawk team that makes it to the playoffs but isnt quite good enough to go all the way because of the lack of scheme around Wilson on offense and the persistent terrible read option. 

Unlike the Rams who were constantly hyped to take the next step as a team that would draw in the Missouri lunatics and now the brain dead Californians. 

I'm just glad we were able to score some touchdowns in the Superbowl two years in a row rather than focusing on beating a division rival twice a year like other teams ambitious season goal. That's just me though. 

You're complaining that only making the playoffs is the reason Seahawks fans have disappeared. Says it all, really.

P.S. One of us doesn't have to live in the past because our team, cough Rams, has a bright future lol. Seriously, though, what happened to SoS, Tats, Imani, and all the other crazies I used to banter with during the Fisher days?

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

You're complaining that only making the playoffs is the reason Seahawks fans have disappeared. Says it all, really.

P.S. One of us doesn't have to live in the past because our team, cough Rams, has a bright future lol. Seriously, though, what happened to SoS, Tats, Imani, and all the other crazies I used to banter with during the Fisher days?

So because most fans want more than to be embarrassed in the wildcard or divisional round we are in the wrong? I have no idea why there aren't a lot of fans on this site. Most Seahawk fans i know just like them because they live in the same state and like being part of the "12" community. They dont care enough to go in depth about the team or argue with others about why they think Seattle is superior. I personally dont feel like they are superior in any facet of the game because they dont use their best offensive player to his potential until its too late. They think they have a bad *** defense that can get the stops when they need them which allows the pathetic offense to be exactly that but they just dont anymore. They look the same as every year Pete has been here but without the play makers of past years and we just have not and don't seem like ever will adjust to that.

Edited by ThirtyOne-EightyNine

1 hour ago, ThirtyOne-EightyNine said:

So because most fans want more than to be embarrassed in the wildcard or divisional round we are in the wrong? I have no idea why there aren't a lot of fans on this site. Most Seahawk fans i know just like them because they live in the same state and like being part of the "12" community. They dont care enough to go in depth about the team or argue with others about why they think Seattle is superior. I personally dont feel like they are superior in any facet of the game because they dont use their best offensive player to his potential until its too late. They think they have a bad *** defense that can get the stops when they need them which allows the pathetic offense to be exactly that but they just dont anymore. They look the same as every year Pete has been here but without the play makers of past years and we just have not and don't seem like ever will adjust to that.

If that causes you to not follow your team, yeah. There were a lot of Rams fans who passionately rooted for the Rams for over a decade of embarrassing, bad play. But I'm not being that serious. I'm busting your balls. The only serious question I'm asking is what happened to the guys who used to be around here.

3 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Team Forum was never very big, I think the website switch caused a lot of attrition. 

• Like 1