Jump to content
beardown3231

GDT "Monday Night Football" Edition: Bears & Redskins 9/23/19

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, BearDownTexas said:

Some people are sitting at home watching the game because they got fired.

Does that mean he's wrong? 

 

Silly *** mistakes so far. Offense is gonna have to step it up and score. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, blkwdw13 said:

Jesus now the defense is imploding.

They got hosed on the call on prince after forcing a TO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BearDownTexas said:

Some people are sitting at home watching the game because they got fired.

Isn't Mike McCartney an agent or something?

Either way, he needs to get a life. The highly paid and highly drafted OL was beaten like a damn drum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, malagabears said:

We'll done D!! Held them to 0 points even with the penalties. Cmon Trub wake the F up and get a score!!!!

Man it's more than just Mitch, there is something seriously wrong with the whole offense so far this season.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

Isn't Mike McCartney an agent or something?

Either way, he needs to get a life. The highly paid and highly drafted OL was beaten like a damn drum.

Just saying his opinion on football matters to me about as much as kanye's or snoop doggs opinion on politics 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, blkwdw13 said:

Man it's more than just Mitch, there is something seriously wrong with the whole offense so far this season.

Yep. Its not just a coincidence his best throw came when he had time in the pocket. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...