GDT "Monday Night Football" Edition: Bears & Redskins 9/23/19

beardown3231

14 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Great play Fuller. I get annoyed by the soft coverage but that's what he is banking on and that's what he's doing at an elite level. 

Forgot to respond to this earlier, Fuller isnt a guy who is going to turn and run with a burner.  He is great at the flat footed read and his drive to the football is really damn good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Not to split hairs, but I give him a solid B so far. He's missed a few but he has also stayed in there and played within the Nagy's system.

I think we need just a little more from him to make a serious run in the playoffs. He is getting away with a little against a bad defense that wont fly against a playoff d. Not knocking him, this is a good game to get some momentum going. He seems to be a guy that needs the momentum. Iirc he looked really bad after the bye last year too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Forgot to respond to this earlier, Fuller isnt a guy who is going to turn and run with a burner.  He is great at the flat footed read and his drive to the football is really damn good.

Exactly. He has a skillset and is elite at it, so let him do what he does best. That's what a good DC does, Vic found out he's great at it and Pagano is smart enough to let him continue doing it. 

Just now, BearDownTexas said:

I think we need just a little more from him to make a serious run in the playoffs. He is getting away with a little against a bad defense that wont fly against a playoff d. Not knocking him, this is a good game to get some momentum going. He seems to be a guy that needs the momentum. Iirc he looked really bad after the bye last year too.

Oh yeah, we def need more of him to make a run, no doubt about it. I was only talking about this game. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BearDownTexas said:

You are thinking of after the injury.  The bye was week 5.  Week 4 was the Bucs, week 6 was the dolphins, 3 TDs, 1 INT.