OT: Josh Jones, Isaiah Wilson, Austin Jackson, Ezra Cleveland

DE- Epenesa, Gross-Matos, Davidson

DT: Blacklock, Gallimore

EDGE/LB: Baun, Uche

LB: Queen, Gay Jr.

CB: Arnette, Diggs, Terrell 

S: McKinney, Winfield, Dugger, Chinn, Delpit 

6 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Moreso off ball LB, and Queen couldn't even make 230 lbs for the combine, where guys typically show up above the weight they play at.  Playing at 220-225 is fine and dandy in college, but becomes a little more problematic in the NFL.  And if that is the case, spending 33 overall on a sub package player that doesn't sack the QB has me a little worried.  I'd like the pick still, but just not sure he'd be on top of my board.  I'd be pretty happy with anything Jaylon Johnson or above on my board.

Somewhat agree and disagree about his combine numbers.  He weighed in at 229, but ran a 4.5.  He may have cut some weight to run faster, then put it back on.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Corner,  receiver and Tackle seems to be most likely to be overdarafted. A fifth qb going in one would be amazing,  but I don't see it. I'm willing to wait to see what's available at 33.

I'd actually hope that if we are indeed considering trading back at 33, that a QB slips out of the first.  twenty hours to mull options.  I still want to use the 33rd pick tho.

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

Even with the drugs tests I still see little chance of that happening.

Never say never. Last year Jawaan Taylor was supposed to be a top 10 pick but slipped to the 2nd. Cody Ford was being touted as a top 20 pick too, Same thing. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

I'd actually hope that if we are indeed considering trading back at 33, that a QB slips out of the first.  twenty hours to mull options.  I still want to use the 33rd pick tho.

I'd be interested on seeing the stats behind this. With all that time to field trade offers, seems like it often traded.