Class Reunion.

O'Doyle Rules

My ten year is in 2020 and I'll probably skip it. At best I wouldn't talk to really anyone, at worst everyone would ask me how my health is and even though it's good now it would kinda just be annoying lol. There was only 30 people in my class and the only person from the class I talk to anymore I see as much as I want to. 

What exactly is the purpose of a 5 year reunion?

"whatchya been up to?"

"just graduated, looking for a job."

"yeah, me too."

I feel like you'd have recently seen a lot of those people anyway as folks always came home from school for holidays and everyone hit the local bars and you'd catch up then.

2 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Only reason id probably go is to see girls that were average in high school that I knew liked me to see if they got better looking after all these years.

Ugly duckling syndrome, low self confidence.

It takes those chicks years to figure out most of the dudes they date aren't in their league and they can do way better.

Be one of those guys.

1 hour ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Only reason id probably go is to see girls that were average in high school that I knew liked me to see if they got better looking after all these years.

Every girl in my grade either got big, had a kid, or had a kid and got big. 

I went to my 10 a couple years ago and don't regret it. It was fun to catch up with people I talked to in high school but haven't maintained a relationship with. 

Only problem I had with it was the venue it was held at, not sure how it was planned or who decided on it. 

1 hour ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

I see that all over my fb. Most of the girls I thought were attractive or had a crush on all went down hill and they're not even 30 yet.

I always see dudes say this, but most dudes ain't exactly in fighting shape either.

I mean, could you say with a straight face you could go out right now and score 4 TD's in a single high school football game?

Just sayin'.

21 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I always see dudes say this, but most dudes ain't exactly in fighting shape either.

I mean, could you say with a straight face you could go out right now and score 4 TD's in a single high school football game?

Just sayin'.

No but al bundy could

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Just sayin'.

I was talking more about looks not body shape. I'm not saying I'm some model type looking guy,  just giving my opinion on girls I use to find attractive, that don't look good at all anymore. Most not from any fault of their own, their looks just faded is all.

Archived