Class Reunion.

O'Doyle Rules

2 hours ago, theJ said:

Yeah i'm not sure i buy this.

Yep, not a chance.  I could understand someone who graduated 20+ years ago having to think for a second, but someone who graduated 7 years ago?  No.  For how often you're referred to as "the class of XXXX" prior to graduating, you're not going to truly forget that just because "it wasn't memorable".

17 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Okay, feel free to prove me wrong about my recollections. xD

I think it's more embarrassing to make up such a thing (or if it's true, even more embarrassing honestly) than it is important for us to "prove" anything.

15 minutes ago, beezee said:

I think it's more embarrassing to make up such a thing (or if it's true, even more embarrassing honestly) than it is important for us to "prove" anything.

Well, I'm not embarrassed. I guess I'm just shameless lol.

I graduated in 09 and won't be going to my 10 year reunion.  If we had a 5 year reunion, I either didn't get the invite or I just spaced it and didn't go.  My class was somewhere around 400 (we have big schools in SE South Dakota), and I maybe have 10 friends that I still keep in some contact with.  Ya know, grab coffee or a beer once in a blue moon.  One of them was my college roommate who is now married, so I probably wouldn't go just for the reason of I know few people that I graduated with.

Archived