Home Opener Chiefs vs Ravens GDT

Chiefer

1 hour ago, mayanfootball said:

D.Williams, L.McCoy still listed as questionable.

D.Thompson could play alot. Coach Reid must be satisfied he's able to protect Mahomes. Baltimore's defense gave Mahomes fits last year. Different and confusing looks.

Does Thompson get the nod? Does Williams heal up enough to start?

I'm thinking Darrel Williams gets the nod to start

sorry to spoil your home opener. See y'all in the AFCCG in BMore.

on a serious note, isn't it great how much these young QBs change perspective and excitement on a team.

Can't believe i am confident in a Ravens QB to go into Arrowhead and keep up scoring with the brightest talent the NFL has right now in Mahomes.

Should be great TV. All the best, Tucker for the win!

It should be a fun game. Damien Williams is out, but i don't know if that is good or bad. As a runner he wasn't able to contribute much so far this season, but that also has to do with the run blocking. Shady did better and so i hope he will be alright for the game. But even if he is, i expect them to share the workload to all RBs and that's the good thing. Thompson and Darrel Williams will get their snaps and maybe one of them will be able to contribute to the run game. I'm especially interested in Thompson as i did draft him late in a few leagues.

3 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Damien williams with another no practice but Shady was able to practice for a 2nd day. Would Shady get the starters load if active and practicing? I have Damien, Shady and Darwin all on my bench so been keeping a close tab on this lol. 

Shady is questionable, he might play but expect it to be sparingly

2 hours ago, berlin calling said:

on a serious note, isn't it great how much these young QBs change perspective and excitement on a team.

Can't believe i am confident in a Ravens QB to go into Arrowhead and keep up scoring with the brightest talent the NFL has right now in Mahomes.

Both these offenses have really warped themselves around their qbs. Im a Lamar fan so im glad hes doing well.

Well see how it goes Sunday. You guys have got the best chance of anybody of beating us at home.

23 hours ago, berlin calling said:

More Germans paying tribute to the Kingdom!

Wouldn't mind to see the AFCCG in BMore ... however .. Miami will be one of the Chiefs Kingdoms come February!

1 hour ago, mayanfootball said:

Why isn't Baltimore Ravens in the AFC East? The NE Pats have no real competition and  haven't for years. Who planned this BS? Any of the AFC East teams could be swapped into another division. You can't get anymore EAST than Baltimore.

Cleveland moved to Baltimore but yeah it'd be cool to see some tweaks although the historical matchups are some teams/fans reason for getting out of bed in the morning.

Edited by Chiefs_5627