The Other Games Thread Week #3

Iron_man

This week we have the Titans at the Jaguars. Slow start from the titans and the Jaguars are already up 17 in the third. 0-17 so far.

Are there any games besides the pats game, that you plan to watch?

I kind of want see how well the Steelers will do without Ben.

4 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Titans oline that bad or is it more mariotas fault

I'm going both

That OL has regressed badly (I thought they were a top 5 unit last year), but Mariota is....not good? Pocket awareness poor, doesn't pull the trigger on open reads, takes checkdowns

Annoying that they'd beat us again :D

I wanted Shaq Barrett in free agency this year and he is killing it for the Buccaneers instead. Oh well. By the way, one of the “bad left tackles” referred to in this tweet is Nate Solder. xD I was never more impressed with Scarnecchia than him making Solder appear like a pro bowler for a season or two.

7 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

I wanted Shaq Barrett in free agency this year and he is killing it for the Buccaneers instead. Oh well. By the way, one of the “bad left tackles” referred to in this tweet is Nate Solder. xD I was never more impressed with Scarnecchia than him making Solder appear like a pro bowler for a season or two.

I agree. Him instead of Calhoun would be unfair.