Are The Cowboys about to go off...?

Hunter2_1

It’s way too early! The easy schedule they have assisted them greatly with their current record and point spread. However they showed dominance over those “weaker teams” Cowboys have playoff potential especially how that offensive line is holding up for Dak. That offensive line is doing better than what trump wants his wall to be doing! 😂 

(link removed by Forge)

The thing I'd say about 'they've had it easy so far', is that

a) they look different, whilst beating these teams. i.e, more complex offense, more intelligent scheming etc

b) they have talent throughout, so I think they'll also stack up well against top teams.

They could Cowboy as usual, but maybe they're ready to not cowboy now. December we'll know :D 

• Like 1

I think they'll probably split with the Eagles, drop games to the Patriots and maybe the Bears.

Probably lose two other games - just because the Saints don't have Brees, they'll still be tough in the Dome.

Cowboys season will probably come down to the Rams - with how much tougher our schedule is, it would be demoralizing if we go into Dallas and win to get a better playoff seed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danger said:

They have a historically easy start to the season.

Dolphins are historically bad and Washington and New York should both be picking in the top 5. Then they get New Orleans without Drew Brees which is a shell of itself.

what if they beat the Packers, Eagles and Vikes?

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

They have a historically easy start to the season.

Dolphins are historically bad and Washington and New York should both be picking in the top 5. Then they get New Orleans without Drew Brees which is a shell of itself.

I completely agree and if the eagles keep getting injured then this might genuinely be their year this year lol

I'll wait until they play better opposition. My issue with the Cowboys is that I think coaching makes and breaks teams in the playoffs. Jason Garrett is not a person I'd trust to get it done. Despite Matts' protestations to the contrary, Garrett is a thoroughly average coach.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'll wait until they play better opposition. My issue with the Cowboys is that I think coaching makes and breaks teams in the playoffs. Jason Garrett is not a person I'd trust to get it done. Despite Matts' protestations to the contrary, Garrett is a thoroughly average coach.

Its not my fault you dont understand the Cowboys structure/history. 

46 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

13 players on the injury report this week, injuries and the Eagles are basically synonymous at this point 

It's really unfortunate because the team is so talented.  It's somewhat of a long season so we have time to get it together and get healthy. However, Stephen A Smith stated that Carson has infected the team with an injury plague. Of course injuries aren't infectious but how you feel about that statement? 

• Like 1