Are The Cowboys about to go off...?

Hunter2_1

Just now, Kiltman said:

Who’s on the hot seat?

Jay Gruden? Marrone if he lost that locker room with the Ramsey stuff?

Would Jerry let Jason walk if they look good all year but fail to do anything at the end?

I think Tomlin stays and Kellen isn’t really their type of guy anyway.

Gruden and Marrone are obvious choices but then you have others like Bill O'Brien if the Texans don't make the playoffs and Ron Rivera. 

You will see about 4-5 coaching changes as you do in most years. If the Cowboys offense continues being elite, then Moore will get a solid look in the offseason.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

They're a prime candidate right now, but I think they'll keep falling short.  I don't hate the Cowboys like everybody else seems to, so this isn't hate, it's just my realistic opinion.

Too much of their roster, the top of their roster, is built up of non-premium positions.  Their strengths are IOL, ILB, RB and WR.  That's not how you build a perennial competitor. 

As they pay Dak, they're going to lose that luxury talent.  The better they perform, the lower their draft capital becomes. 

I think they're building up to bust.  In my opinion, their window is as long as Dak's current contract. 

Only want to mention that I disagree with IOL being a non-premium position. It's super important for guys that operate the pocket well i.e Rivers, Brees, Brady, etc.  Possibly more than OT.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

They're a prime candidate right now, but I think they'll keep falling short.  I don't hate the Cowboys like everybody else seems to, so this isn't hate, it's just my realistic opinion.

Too much of their roster, the top of their roster, is built up of non-premium positions.  Their strengths are IOL, ILB, RB and WR.  That's not how you build a perennial competitor. 

As they pay Dak, they're going to lose that luxury talent.  The better they perform, the lower their draft capital becomes. 

I think they're building up to bust.  In my opinion, their window is as long as Dak's current contract. 

if they want to win a title they need a better secondary. 

Still waiting on a real challenge like the Eagles before I decide to hop on the hype wagon. Been burned too many times before, was hoping for Brees and the Saints to see if we have a great team but now its the Eagles and then on down the line. I do think they have what it takes to make it to the SB, but as far as being the team to beat in the NFC im not completely sold yet. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SBLIII said:

if they want to win a title they need a better secondary. 

Byron, Chido, and Lewis have all been playing out of their mind and Frazier has been coming on strong as of late. Our only real weakness is Jeff Heath but if Donovan Wilson is everything Richard keeps hyping then it may be one of their biggest strengths. 

@Theballashawn

Please don't include links to other sites in your posts. That is not allowed. You can view the forum rules here: 

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/guidelines/

Do not promote (SPAM) other websites in your posts, signatures, or PMs. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to pm myself, @ET80 or @TheVillain112 and we'd be happy to help answer anything. 

Welcome to the forum! 

• Like 1