Season Predictions

ttitansfan4life

We got to talking about expectations for certain posters in the GDT and I don't think we actually had a prediction thread for this season yet.  So here it is, make your predictions here.

Week 1 - Oakland - L

Week 2 - @ Jacksonville - W

Week 3 - Seattle - L

Week 4 - @ Houston - L

Week 5 - @ Miami - W

Week 6 - Indy - W

Week 7 - @ Cleveland - W

Week 8 - Bye

Week 9 - Baltimore - W

Week 10 - Cincy - L

Week 11 - @ Pittsburgh - L

Week 12 - @ Indy - L

Week 13 - Houston - W

Week 14 - @ Arizona - L

Week 15 - @ San Fran - W

Week 16 - LAR - W

Week 17 - Jacksonville - W

9-7 for me 

Week 1 - Oakland - W

Week 3 - Seattle - L

Week 4 - @ Houston - L

Week 5 - @ Miami - W

Week 6 - Indy - W

Week 7 - @ Cleveland - W

Week 8 - Bye

Week 9 - Baltimore - W

Week 10 - Cincy - W

Week 12 - @ Indy - L

Week 13 - Houston - W

Week 14 - @ Arizona - L

Week 15 - @ San Fran - W

Week 16 - LAR - W

11-5

4-2 Division

AFC South Champions and 3rd seed in playoffs

Mariota makes a huge leap and Corey Davis starts to look like a homerun pick around week 6.

Interior OL takes a step back and is our biggest weakness on offense. Priority going into off-season.

Adoree Jackson has 4 INTs and 2 special teams TDs, but as a consistent CB, looks like a disappointment for a top 20 pick.

Jayon Brown looks like a stud and fifth round steal. Starts over Woodyard after week 9.

Taywan Taylor and Jonnu Smith, while not focal points, are both significant role players from day 1. 

Week 1 - Oakland - W

Week 3 - Seattle - L

Week 4 - @ Houston - W

Week 5 - @ Miami - L

Week 6 - Indy - W

Week 7 - @ Cleveland - W

Week 8 - Bye

Week 9 - Baltimore - W

Week 10 - Cincy - W

Week 12 - @ Indy - L

Week 13 - Houston - W

Week 14 - @ Arizona - L

Week 15 - @ San Fran - W

Week 16 - LAR - W

11-5ish. Could be 12-4 with a win over Miami but back to back road games and Miami is solid so that's a difficult game, could also be 10-6 with dropping a game to Houston or Jacksonville. Just because we like splitting with Jacksonville so much. Maybe even 9-7 if we decide to split both.

3 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

That Niner game looks like a trap game if I ever saw one. Its on the back end of back to back trips (or one long stay out west, either way, its tough).

It might be a needed late season wake up call... As those last 3 games look like gimmees right now (they won't be)

Yeah good call. I think we'd be wise to just stay out West after the Arizona game, so that we don't have to deal with traveling all the way back out there two weeks in a row. Plus we could use it to get used to the time change.

I don't make season predictions but I will say we won't lose to both Oak and Sea if we lose to Oak we beat Sea if we beat Oak we'll lose to Sea. I know there is not way to prove my point but that's just how I feel. 

I don't see us losing to Houston Week 4. I want to know why people think Savage is going to beat us.

I can see losing to Miami since Cutler always destroys us 

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I don't make season predictions but I will say we won't lose to both Oak and Sea if we lose to Oak we beat Sea if we beat Oak we'll lose to Sea. I know there is not way to prove my point but that's just how I feel. 

I don't see us losing to Houston Week 4. I want to know why people think Savage is going to beat us.

I can see losing to Miami since Cutler always destroys us 

In Houston... Their defense... And we lost to them last year in the only game that mattered between us... with who exactly at QB (and without having to face Watt).

Let's not start putting all these unrealistic expectations that we can't lose to good teams. Houston's D is top notch, top 3 in the NFL. I know the coaches won't downplay that... 

4 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

For a team that has gone 7-23 the last 5 years within the division, that's bold. 

I mean, if you use the last five years, you can put together some pretty terrible records for basically every category lol. Home, road, in division, outside division. I doubt there are many over .500 stats you can find from the franchise over the last five years.

My hope is 4-2 in the division, but realistically I'm expecting 3-3. 

Archived