Mike Vrabel

dtait93

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he stays on. It will be argued that Tanny made it look good and number wise I could see it looking better number wise at the end of the season. 

if we make the playoffs, i still won't be happy with this but i guess i'd get it. well, not really. i'd hate it a lot. but they'd at least have some (bad) justification.

if we don't make the playoffs.....and they still keep him...........

People talking about Greg Roman, Joe Brady, Tom Brady, early round rookie QB...

They gonna be real mad when we start next year with Arthur Smith and Ryan Tannehill lol.

For real though if we got rid of Vrabel, Greg Roman would have to be the dude. Give him Henry and let him get a ground game going.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TitanSS said:

They gonna be real mad when we start next year with Arthur Smith and Ryan Tannehill lol.

For real though if we got rid of Vrabel, Greg Roman would have to be the dude. Give him Henry and let him get a ground game going.

Vrabel not going anywhere. Lol

He'd have to lose the rest of the games in Broncos fashion. 

He will get to pick a QB. 

But yeah I can imagine the "excitement" when we roll with the Arthur Smith/Tannehill combo. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TitanSS said:

i’m perfectly fine rolling with tanny next year as long as he doesn’t implode down the stretch (which, to be fair, is a real possibility lol). what i’m not fine with is arthur smith.

• 2 weeks later...

The thing about that 4th down call, whether or not it was the right call, depends on the result to many of us whether we admit it or not.

People were saying he was a different coach than he was last year.. No, that's who he is. He takes risks. When they don't pan out that doesn't make him a worse coach. He's the same coach and the plan wasn't executed.

The only reason I've ever thought he had a chance to leave is Arthur Smith and the offense, but honestly it looks like Mariota shares a lot of that blame. Man, our offense was so bad after that last full Mariota game I wanted him gone until he finally did something that was hard to do because of the fans getting in their feelings... Benching Mariota. I don't think I actually wanted him fired but I was mad and venting after the game lol.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

I do trust Vrabel's ability to judge and evaluate coaches.

I think we made some emotional declarations about our coaches but they found their way. 

O line coach seems to not be as bad and Davis found some footing. Ben Jones has had maybe his best year. 

Art Smith really found a groove with Tanny. Tanny of course has been great but his playcalls have been 💯 Better. Getting people involved and scheming plays for our playmakers. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, titanrick said:

Loved that punt penalty sequence with 5 mins left. Perfect strategy in the perfect situation. 

Should the NFL correct it?  Yes. But until they do, props for knowing the rules and giving our team the best chance to win. 

Man that look on Belichick face was priceless 😩🤣 he couldn’t don nothing about it, nothing gives me satisfaction than seeing the student out smart the teacher