Tagging Error

Hockey5djh

I found a tagging error and have finally been able to recreate it. If you go to tag someone and type @username and hit Enter/Return instead of clicking the name that populates below it no longer lets you tag anyone in the post. I'm not sure if I fully explained that properly so please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Just now, CWood21 said:

I think I know what you're referring to, I think I've had it happen to me a few times.  Usually when I exit the thread, and come back in it seems to work.

Yes, this has been my recourse so far when it happens. I thought I was able to recreate it but I guess not.

Just now, CWood21 said:

I think I know what you're referring to, I think I've had it happen to me a few times.  Usually when I exit the thread, and come back in it seems to work.

Yeah, refreshing the thread seems to be the best bet (and the site software should actually save what you had posted as a draft, anyway).  We had similar site software over at Bolttalk (back when there was a Bolttalk) and we'd run into similar issues where the browser extensions needed to run the site software would time out and need to be reset.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Yeah, refreshing the thread seems to be the best bet (and the site software should actually save what you had posted as a draft, anyway).  We had similar site software over at Bolttalk (back when there was a Bolttalk) and we'd run into similar issues where the browser extensions needed to run the site software would time out and need to be reset.

Wait...you mean there are more of you guys?

Just now, CWood21 said:

Wait...you mean there are more of you guys?

Actually most of the BT guys were season ticket holders (or former ones) in San Diego and have since sworn a blood oath against the team.  So the operative phrase is "There were more of us."

11 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Actually most of the BT guys were season ticket holders (or former ones) in San Diego and have since sworn a blood oath against the team.  So the operative phrase is "There were more of us."

I mean you're a pseudo-Rams fan now so...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

@The LBC @CWood21 Question was never answered so I'm asking again in hopes of getting an answer.

If I've got a list of members that I need to tag within a post, would I need to manually enter this list of names or is it possible to copy and paste the list of names to the post, tagging them all?

For example, when I copy and paste this short list it doesn't appear to tag them.

@bcb1213
@BowserBroncos
@BringinDaPain
@burnoutonme

If not, could the code feature allow for this?

Archived