Patriots release WR Antonio Brown

RaidersAreOne

Just now, N4L said:

It was a signing bonus. It has already been paid and is in his pocket.

I said it was foolish of them to give him that. I also thought he would never play football again after the raiders fiasco. Now, I think that will be true. His career is over. 

The Pats can get it all back from AB, if they demonstrate his actions were in violation of the personal conduct policy.

Actually getting it back, might prove more difficult, once they realize he spent it all on cryochambers. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, it makes sense. New England clearly felt it needed a one game rental to finally get a win in Miami. Felt like paying a few million was worth it. They playing 4d chess

If they negate his participation after the investigation, does that mean we really only lost 36-0 not 43-0?

• Like 2

That is $10 million dead cap and brings NE cap space down to $3.5 million after putting Wynn on the IR.  This team is a couple injuries away from not being a playoff certainty.  Brady and BB make them a border line playoff team  with college players but this year could get rough real quickly.

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

What a f circus. What was the point of that then? 

There was no rape case when he signed with the Pats. That came out the day after. Also has been another girl come forward since then and also a report AB has not paid 14 businesses and is highly in debt. Why is why he tried to “steal” 30M from Raiders. 

New report on AB every. single. day. 

3 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

That is $10 million dead cap and brings NE cap space down to $3.5 million after putting Wynn on the IR.  This team is a couple injuries away from not being a playoff certainty.  Brady and BB make them a border line playoff team  with college players but this year could get rough real quickly.

There you go....from 'one of the best teams BB has ever had' to possible playoff contender in 2 minutes.