Patriots release WR Antonio Brown

RaidersAreOne

Of course, things could always change if Brown has a change of heart and the ugly accusations against him are shown to have a lack of merit. For now, Brown intends to take four online courses: Introduction to Management, Technical Writing, Death and Dying (a religion course), and Racism and Equality (sociology).

That's.... unbelievable.

Best of luck, AB.

22 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Good for him, but his teachers are going to have one hell of a time trying to understand his sentences.

I um... I guess so? 

I sincerely hope AB pledges to a fraternity. The lulz on that would be absolutely outstanding.

CENTRAL MICHIGAN!! That's one big Think-Tank!

Whyyyy, Lori Loughlin would pay off coaches and take phony rowing photos to get her little darlings in there!

I wish The Tone well, though. Great to see him enrolled......on-line, and I'm confident that he himself will be sitting at the computer, taking the courses.

And what a course load! I read up on it, and here's what Antonio will be taking:

"Shuddup, Biznatch!" Gender Studies 101

"Dindu Nuffin'" Intro to Criminal Law For Athletes  

"Lyin' and Denyin'" Advanced Criminal Law For Athletes

Abnormal Psychology- "Is you a solenoid, or a mayonnaise depression?"

"Take A Look In The Mirrah" Narcissism 499 (Graduate Students only; Antonio is teaching this one)

Image result for diploma mill colleges