GOTW #2 | Week 4 | #11 Michigan @ #13 Wisconsin

naptownskinsfan

Who wins this matchup?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

How do you hit a guy who's not standing straight up? You get lower than him. I'm fine with the call. It was targeting by rule. What I'm against is football acting like these plays are "bad" now. That was a good hit, unfortunately he got him by the helmet.

I get that and have zero problems with the logic as you're correct. As it looked to me, his intent, as the player was going down, looked bad to me. I guess it's all perception. I have no bias against Wisconsin (even picked them to cover in my parlays lol) it's just how I saw the play

2 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Your poor, frail emotions. I'm so sorry to have hurt them. I'll FedEx you some tissues and Mydol to make up for it. Maybe even The Notebook and ice cream. Be on the lookout

Once again, simple minded folks thinking they can interpret how someone feels through text. I'm drinking beer, enjoying my team rolling and just calling out someone who tries to imply that the hit was dirty. Especially someone who has defended a POS like Urban Meyer in the past. I call out stupid people. Doesn't make me upset or even remotely invested. Simple people just can't comprehend things. And I do love that you're backtracking on it already lol.

Enjoy your weekend

9 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Here is what you said

Not some people but the entire thread. Don't backtrack

Ah yes because no one has ever used a figure of speech before. What are you even trying to argue? All I said was it was a clear targeting and if the roles were reversed a thread with mostly Wisky fans would probably be up in arms if that was their QB. 

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Once again, simple minded folks thinking they can interpret how someone feels through text. I'm drinking beer, enjoying my team rolling and just calling out someone who tries to imply that the hit was dirty. Especially someone who has defended a POS like Urban Meyer in the past. I call out stupid people. Doesn't make me upset or even remotely invested. Simple people just can't comprehend things. And I do love that you're backtracking on it already lol.

Enjoy your weekend

It'll be ok, child, it'll be ok. Talk about "backtracking" LOL!!! You have a blessed weekend also. Your care package will be there tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, broncosfan07 said:

Ah yes because no one has ever used a figure of speech before. What are you even trying to argue? All I said was it was a clear targeting and if the roles were reversed a thread with mostly Wisky fans would probably be up in arms if that was their QB. 

People weren't arguing the call, they were arguing the rule so saying clear targeting is a meaningless distinction. And again you said entire thread, it wasn't a figure of speech. You assumed anyone arguing against had a Wisky bias.

Archived