Browns place LB Christian Kirksey on IR

RaidersAreOne

10 minutes ago, lark25 said:

Are Mack and Sione any good? 

No guarantee they’re any better than backup quality.

Will browns be extending joe show?

Sione is a bit callow at the moment (struggled getting the playbook, got in a tussle with teammates due to being overly agressive, constantly out of position...) Mack is good in coverage, but has been questionable in terms of tackling.

Joe should get extended imo, but that view is not ubiquitously amongst browns fans.

Edited by Here'sJim
  • Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:44 PM, lark25 said:

Are Mack and Sione any good? 

No guarantee they’re any better than backup quality.

Will browns be extending joe show?

-Mack Wilson was just fine, he was really good in coverage (again) last night and was pretty good against the run. The elephant in the room is that Wilson will make one of them expendable, he's going to be a stud

-It looks like Schobert is in line to get the extension

43 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

-Mack Wilson was just fine, he was really good in coverage (again) last night and was pretty good against the run. The elephant in the room is that Wilson will make one of them expendable, he's going to be a stud

-It looks like Schobert is in line to get the extension

Have you heard this somewhere or is that just speculation on your part? I hope you're right, as he's a really, really solid LB. But I have a bad feeling that we're gonna let him walk.

20 hours ago, DawgX said:

Have you heard this somewhere or is that just speculation on your part? I hope you're right, as he's a really, really solid LB. But I have a bad feeling that we're gonna let him walk.

100% speculation, I have been as critical as anyone about Schobert, outside your annual missed tackles by him, he has been playing a lot better and looks like he has taken to Wilks's system pretty nicely. Plus Taki Taki, doesn't look anywhere close to starting at this point, wouldn't make sense to let both Kirksey and Schobert walk, that would kill our leadership on defense.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I wish him the best in terms of recovery going forward. That said, his days of playing for the Browns are over. He's a lock as a 2020 cap casualty. He can't stay healthy and our young LB corps is promising.

I could potentially see him back if he’s willing to restructure for a significantly lower salary, but you’re probably right, he’s gonna be gone.

Good dude though.