Who do you want as HC

LoganF89

in all honesty I believe this will be Jays last year. with that said who do you guys want to bring in as HC candidates?

This may be a very unpopular one bc his first term in the NFL as  a HC wasnt very successful but what about Saban? The dolphins were horrible with but....... they have stayed horrible since him as well. You see all theses bama players talk about how practice and preparation is so much easier here than at Bama. why not give it a shot if hes interested in the job? Only thing I would want to make sure is that Saban keeps our OC for continuity with Haskins

But who would you guys want to see as HC?

I wouldnt mind Gregg Williams being brought in for an interview either

Saban is going to want full control like his buddy Belichick, which means Bruce Allen has to go.  Snyder won't get rid of Allen, so no Saban.  

No Williams either, especially not after the statements from Beckham. 

I don't think Snyder and Allen want to see another assistant get away so they will likely offer it to O'Connell.  

I don’t want some wing and a prayer like O’Connell. Reminds me of when Waterboy played and the other team brought out their towel boy. He’s done zero to qualify for a head coaching position.  Here’s a unique idea for the SnyderSkins- try doing it the right way this time. Hire a GM and have him hire the head coach. 

My picks for Head coach in order would be

Chris Peterson HC Washington. The best coach outside of Big Bill who gets the most out of his talent and a proven winner.

Todd Bowles- pair him with O’Connell. He had a terrible team in NY but is a great DC.

- Mike Gundy Ok St. The guy does something we haven’t done in years- he makes the best in game adjustments 

Dave Cutcliffe Duke- he reminds me of Andy Reid.

Wild card- Jim Harbaugh. Danny, this would be great for marketing 

didnt consider Saban or Meyer because there is no way they would come here. Heck, nobody on the list above would probably come here either. 

My prediction- Ken Whisenhunt

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Dabo... Dabo would want full control over everything football related. No Bruce, no Bruces lackies. Winning culture will follow Dabo more than anyone else atm. Only coaches that can even compete are at or around 70.

Except we know Bruce is teflon.  That's the crappy part of this situation. 

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Kevin O’Connell or Lincoln Riley. I assume they’ll make a major run at Dabo but I’d prefer they didn’t. If O’Connell takes over the defensive staff needs to be wiped clean. 

The defensive staff will likely be out regardless.  Tomsula is the only one worth keeping, but he's probably a casualty of a head coaching change.  

2 hours ago, mar29020 said:

they are gonna bring in Jeff fisher. They will cite his work with steve mcnair. Bet on it

As much as I don't want Jeff Fisher as my head coach.

He would be an upgrade, over imbecile.

I think Fisher coaches dirty. (Specially, for someone is/was on the safety committee)

I think he's vastly overrated as a head coach.

But I don't think he's stupid. If anything, he's that evil conniving uncle, that's always up to no good.

But if I have to choose...

I'd take Fisher anyday, over deer in headlights bafoon.

At least Fisher can say he's been there.

Just my .02

4 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

As much as I don't want Jeff Fisher as my head coach.

He would be an upgrade, over imbecile.

I think Fisher coaches dirty. (Specially, for someone is/was on the safety committee)

I think he's vastly overrated as a head coach.

But I don't think he's stupid. If anything, he's that evil conniving uncle, that's always up to no good.

But if I have to choose...

I'd take Fisher anyday, over deer in headlights bafoon.

At least Fisher can say he's been there.

Just my .02

If they hire Fisher, I’m out. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Dabo... Dabo would want full control over everything football related. No Bruce, no Bruces lackies. Winning culture will follow Dabo more than anyone else atm. Only coaches that can even compete are at or around 70.

I don’t want to be responsible for ruining Dabo lol

47 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I want Josh McDaniels. i know alot of people believe he's gonna take over after Bill leaves, but when is Belichick actually leaving? 

McDaniels was Tebows HC in Denver and lead them to beat the Steelers in the playoffs. Since than McDaniels has been around greatness in Brady amd Belichick. 

Josh McDaniels would be a train wreck.

• Like 2