Who do you want as HC

LoganF89

1A

chris-petersen-washington-huskies-contra

Choice 1B852698340.0.jpg

if we could get him - yeshi-res-7d46b5f91a63f87db49c22f278b0d943_

the Panthers hired a sports reporter as GM, the Raiders hired a TV sports commentator, so Danny can hire Rick (not the real Doc)Walker A.S. GM and BMitch as Head Coach. This would be guaranteed to sell all season tickets and suites in 48 hours and ensure Danny has gas money for his new little dinghy 

aee44fc32e47f07b5fe3050745ad94ac_L.jpg

On 11/14/2019 at 6:40 AM, ripsean21 said:

I know it will never happen but let’s make it right after all these years and bring in Gregg Williams!!! His improvements year in year out for every team he’s on he’s just a beast I’d be cool with it though it will never happen

He’s not a good HC candidate. Just like guys like Norv Turner are better off being OCs, guys like Gregg Williams are better off being just DCs.

Gregg would be running an offense similar to Callahan’s or, 1980s style. He’d end up rubbing people the wrong way bc he’s so arrogant after like half a season.

I don’t want anything to do with Gregg Willams as the HC.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 5:04 PM, turtle28 said:

He’s not a good HC candidate. Just like guys like Norv Turner are better off being OCs, guys like Gregg Williams are better off being just DCs.

Gregg would be running an offense similar to Callahan’s or, 1980s style. He’d end up rubbing people the wrong way bc he’s so arrogant after like half a season.

I don’t want anything to do with Gregg Willams as the HC.

See Fangio, Vic and everything going on in Denver this year.  It wouldn't surprise me to see him one and done. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Exactly.  People with options have smartened up.  If the current structure remains, my predictions of Raheem Morris or Todd Bowles remain intact. 

This isn’t a new thing really. Last decade when we should have given Gregg Williams the chance no one wanted the job. Same after Brice & Dan forced Shanahan out, no top tier coaching candidate wanted the job so we hired Gruden. Depending on if there is a new GM or Team President & who they are, will depend on if a good HC candidate wants to come to DC. 

Chris Peterson just announced his resignation following their bowl game. He’s the best college football head coach and at 55 still young enough to make the jump to the pros. For years he’s reminded me of a young Joe Gibbs. 

are the wheels moving to bring him here after the first of the year? The announcement could come at anytime now that’s he’s announced his resignation. And Peterson did it the right way. Gave Washington plenty of time so they can continue to advance their program

• Like 3