Week 3 GDT

SteelKing728

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

The media can be absolute idiots. I mean how many times does Belichick have to say that he is done talking about AB before they get it...

I kind of feel sorry for the reporters, they are told through that ear piece to ask about AB. I blame the people higher up than her, she had to carry out a crap task just then. 

I don't know what they think they can achieve

• Like 2

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

The media can be absolute idiots. I mean how many times does Belichick have to say that he is done talking about AB before they get it...

you really expect them not to ask about the pats playing (and cutting) a dude who is accused of rape + all the other stuff just because he said he wasn't going to answer them? the BB stare down is probably what they want anyways

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

you really expect them not to ask about the pats playing (and cutting) a dude who is accused of rape + all the other stuff just because he said he wasn't going to answer them? the BB stare down is probably what they want anyways

Not when they are told over and over by Belichick of all people (who is already a closed book), no. The dumb questions have already caused him to walk out of the presser.