Week 3 GDT

SteelKing728

The next six MNF games look pretty lackluster to me. 

Bears at Redskins

Bengals at Steelers

Browns at 49ers

Lions at Packers

Patriots at Jets

Dolphins at Steelers

Browns/49ers and Lions/Packers are the only two I'd really want to see. After that though, the slate gets better the rest of the season. Every game has at the very least doesn't have a QB that is awful, awful. I'm guessing Jones will be show more of what we saw against the Buccaneers. At least during his rookie year. 

Cowboys at Giants

Seahawks at 49ers

Chiefs at Chargers

Ravens at Rams

Vikings at Seahawks

Giants at Eagles

Colts at Saints

Packers at Vikings

Edited by PapaShogun

5 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Bears at Redskins

Bengals at Steelers

Browns at 49ers

Lions at Packers

Patriots at Jets

Dolphins at Steelers

Browns/49ers and Lions/Packers are the only two I'd really want to see. After that though, the slate gets better the rest of the season. Every game has at the very least doesn't have a QB that is awful, awful. I'm guessing Jones will be show more of what we saw against the Buccaneers. At least during his rookie year. 

Cowboys at Giants

Seahawks at 49ers

Chiefs at Chargers

Ravens at Rams

Vikings at Seahawks

Giants at Eagles

Colts at Saints

Packers at Vikings

MNF is worse than TNF change my mind

10 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Bears at Redskins

Bengals at Steelers

Browns at 49ers

Lions at Packers

Patriots at Jets

Dolphins at Steelers

Cowboys at Giants

Seahawks at 49ers

Chiefs at Chargers

Ravens at Rams

Vikings at Seahawks

Giants at Eagles

Colts at Saints

Packers at Vikings

Wow, that's a brutal slate of MNF games.

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

MNF is worse than TNF change my mind

Well, TNF should be destroyed in my opinion. Football should just be on Sundays and Mondays to me. ESPN's MNF product is probably the worst out there, but at least the matchups on the docket this year are better. TNF looks like it will hit it's stride the next 3 weeks with it's slate. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

Well, TNF should be destroyed in my opinion. Football should just be on Sundays and Mondays to me. ESPN's MNF product is probably the worst out there, but at least the matchups on the docket this year are better. TNF looks like it will hit it's stride the next 3 weeks with it's slate. 

Agree with the former, but not the latter. MNF matchups this year and last year have been just horrible. TNF should be abolished, but at least going into it you know it's going to be a total clown show between two horrible teams. MNF is supposed to be the pinnacle of the week, not "here's a preview of TNF!"