Texans @ Los Angeles (Chargers)

ET80

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

https://texanswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/26/texans-wire-film-room-houston-we-have-ol/amp/

Really good watch/read on the OL last week. Some very promising individual developments across the entire OL.

Hard to not get excited about a line coming together for THIS QB. 

I am excited. I am glad we have the courage to make the switch to Howard and Scharping both starting. Howard was always going to be our RT of the future once we traded for Tunsil and so moving him there now and dealing with his growing pains will work out well for us. I am not sold on Schapring yet and we might need an upgrade sometime but starting him now is the right call. we need to know what we have. 

• Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 6:41 PM, Pastor Dillon said:

I am excited. I am glad we have the courage to make the switch to Howard and Scharping both starting. Howard was always going to be our RT of the future once we traded for Tunsil and so moving him there now and dealing with his growing pains will work out well for us. I am not sold on Schapring yet and we might need an upgrade sometime but starting him now is the right call. we need to know what we have. 

Scharping could be a problem G. 

4 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

Scharping could be a problem G. 

I actually liked Scharping at G. He picked up stunts at the line flawlessly, the pre snap shifts and slides didn't really phase him either.

He needs some refinement, but the ability to not buckle under some different fronts and stunts is very encouraging. He's not going to be fooled out there.

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

I actually liked Scharping at G. He picked up stunts at the line flawlessly, the pre snap shifts and slides didn't really phase him either.

He needs some refinement, but the ability to not buckle under some different fronts and stunts is very encouraging. He's not going to be fooled out there.

Pro Bowl put together autocorrects to problem lol

• Like 1